Do You Put Cream In Your Coffee?

Reaction score
There are a few people that prefer to drink their coffee straight. Do you guys put cream in your coffee?

Reaction score
I love coffee with cream both, instant vegetable cream and fresh cow milk, but this was about 20 years ago.

Later I prefer to enjoy coffee straight on a daily basis, and any variations including cappuccinos, added cream, mocha or others just eventually.

Reaction score
I drink it straight and use coffee creamers and it all just depends on what I am in the mood for. I think I would have flavoring in my coffee most days but I regulate it more now because it is extra calories that I don’t necessarily need in my day. It is soooooo good though!:p

Reaction score
I usually put milk in my coffee but sometimes I buy the flavored creamers,especially when the holiday flavors come out. Sometimes I get fancy and and put in Torani flavored syrups, and use a milk frother to make foam and sprinkle cinnamon on top of it while wearing my Caribou Coffee apron in the kitchen and pretending to be a barista.

Reaction score
There are a few people that prefer to drink their coffee straight. Do you guys put cream in your coffee?

Yes, I love cream in my coffee. I also like sugar in it too.
Black coffee is just too strong and too bitter for my taste. I know that some people, like my husband, actually prefer black coffee. We all have different tastes, and that's OK.

Reaction score
I am not a big coffee drinker at all. Although I enjoy the smell of coffee, the taste is too bitter. For this reason, in the past, I've always had a cup of coffee with lots of cream and sugar.

Reaction score
My grandma just drinks her coffee with lots of cream. She hates it when I put sugar and cream in mine.

Reaction score
I put creamers in my coffee every morning. I love Folgers and Starbucks coffee. I drank decaffeinated and regular coffee. I always put 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cream in a cup of coffee. The cream adds flavor to my coffee.

Reaction score
I put creamers in my coffee every morning. I love Folgers and Starbucks coffee. I drank decaffeinated and regular coffee. I always put 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cream in a cup of coffee. The cream adds flavor to my coffee. I put whip cream on the top of my coffee also. It taste so delicious with the whip cream.

Reaction score
It depends on my mood as well! I really don't like black coffee, but I know that is the kind that has the most anti-oxidants and least fattening. Haha! But I add coffee creamer or milk to make it sweeter and so that it's not too strong. I also like the white chocolate mocha, except that's the drink at Starbucks with one of the highest calories, so I just order that when I want to treat myself.

Reaction score
I love cream in my coffee , but to lighten things up I wiil add half cream and half skim miilk. There are some coffes that I love so much that I prefer to drink them black.

Reaction score
We are HUGE coffee lovers in this house... HUGE !! If we have coffee at home we like using cream and a little bit of sugar. We have just about every creamer flavor you can imagine here. I joke with my husband and tell him we need to set up a little coffee bar ;) We do like hot and cold coffee as well.

Nothing like an amazing cup of coffee!!
Danyel :)

Reaction score
I recently started drinking coffee over tea but never tried it with cream, judging by this thread I think I am missing out! So is it double cream you add instead of milk or as well as?

Reaction score
I have never been able to deal with black coffee. I drink mine with creamer and Splenda in it. Occasionally I will put in a sugar free hard peppermint candy. It just gives it a nice flavor and a change from the usual.

Reaction score
I like my coffee to be as light an clear as possible, so yeah, I always use some cream, as well as a little bit milk if the coffee is a bit warm! I have never liked the idea of drinking black coffee, to be honest I have no idea how some people can actually do it! I just can't!

Reaction score
I am not a big coffee drinker at all. Although I enjoy the smell of coffee, the taste is too bitter. For this reason, in the past, I've always had a cup of coffee with lots of cream and sugar.

Same here! I don't get those who love drinking coffee with no cream, milk or even sugar! I was given a black coffee some years ago, I hated it! I could only think and wonder how some people can drink that, let alone enjoy it! My coffee needs to have a lot cream and only one spoon of sugar :) If possible some milk or even evaporated milk as a treat ;)

Reaction score
I like my coffee to be as light an clear as possible, so yeah, I always use some cream, as well as a little bit milk if the coffee is a bit warm! I have never liked the idea of drinking black coffee, to be honest I have no idea how some people can actually do it! I just can't!

I don't get it either. I've only had black coffee if I needed the caffeine but had no milk or sugar at the time. I can't believe that some people would choose black coffee on purpose, but to each his own.

Reaction score
Can you believe my in laws have it black on a daily basis every evening? Right after dinner, they love it. I swear the coffee the make is so strong and bitter, it's like drinking baby ear drops! They often drink 3 cups, I can only take a sip ;)

Ask a Question