Do you stock the freezer with cookies?

Reaction score
I have spent the last two days baking cookies so that I can stock up the freezer. Instead of making one batch of cookies at a time, I like to make multiples and get it all done at once. I made peanut butter cookies yesterday and I am going to make sugar cookies and chocolate chip today. Am I the only one who does this?

Reaction score
I have never done this although it has crossed my mind many times. My little family loves it when I bake cookies and cookies is what's always requested of me to bring to events. I'm getting a reputation. :) I guess I should start stocking up on the cookie dough so I have it ready to go when its requested!

Reaction score
I have never frozen cookies before! I currently have about twenty frozen peanutbutter banana muffins in there, though! And I froze chocolate chip cookie dough for the first time so hopefully that goes over well...

Reaction score
I have never thought about freezing dough for future use. Sounds like a convienient way to make cookies fast, but I am not sure I could pass up making cookies to freeze the dough!

Reaction score
I've never really liked to have them stocked up, unless I was babysitting and i know there would be kids around and I'd like to give them something sweet that wasn't candy, otherwise I normally keep it to one batch at a time.

Reaction score
Well, I think you guys answered my question about whether or not you are freezing the dough or the baked cookies. I have never tried that before, but I am going too! :)

Ask a Question