Do you watch cooking shows?

Reaction score
I am sure we have all seen many of the shows cropping up, from baking, cooking competitions to the chefs from %$^&*.... What are your favorites?

Reaction score
I like pretty much all the Gordon Ramsay shows, Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef, Kitchen Nightmares.
Even though he yells, he seems like a good person. He just expects competence and quality and when people do good work, he doesn't yell at them.

Reaction score
I watch Foodtruck Race, Foodnetwork star (not on right now), Sandra Lee's shows - not even sure if they are new anymore but the stuff she makes is so easy and I usually have it in the house. Pioneer Woman - I just love her laid back approach to cooking/baking and her family is just so cute! Chopped and Cupcake Wars! Cupcake Wars is one of my favorites!! Must be the sweet tooth in me talking! But, I also like to see what flavors they can come up with!
Hard to believe some of the things they put in cupcakes would taste good, but it seems to!
On Chopped, one time, they had "regular" people, not trained chefs, Moms! That was a really good episode! I don't think I could have done it but they did a good job of making edible food out of stuff you would normally just have thrown away!!! LOL
I think that is it! Oh, sometimes I watch the one with Trisha Yearwood. Not sure what I think about it yet......... :)

Reaction score
I actually do watch a lot of cooking shows! My fiance makes fun of me because he is the primary cook in the house, yet I'm the one who watches the most cooking shows! The Food Network is one of my favorite channels to watch. I love shows like, "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives." I also like the "Barefoot Contessa", she's one of my favorites!

Reaction score
I actually do watch a lot of cooking shows! My fiance makes fun of me because he is the primary cook in the house, yet I'm the one who watches the most cooking shows! The Food Network is one of my favorite channels to watch. I love shows like, "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives." I also like the "Barefoot Contessa", she's one of my favorites!
I do like that show too since it often incorporates a road trip and some interesting great looking "stick to your ribs" food.

Reaction score
I like the fact that I can the Food newtork channel for free so I watch alot of shows on there including Drive Ins Diners and Dives. Its amazing to see what people eat and there is so much seafood shown on there yum yum. I used to love watching Choccywoccy doh and Cake Boss but they are o paid channels.
I also like to watch Great British Bake off and Master chef as well. Ade Edmonson won it this year but it was a close race with Les Dennis improving ten fold with his cookng. There is hope for me yet!

Reaction score
They make me too hungry! I do watch Kitchen Nightmares when I happen to catch it, it's a guilty pleasure :D

Reaction score
I love watching cooking shows, makes me feel like by the end of each watch I might just be able to whip up something brilliant (never happens though! :p ). I like watching Gordon Ramsay and Nigella Lawson. Masterchef is too complicated for me to get the recipes down. I prefer watching shows where I can learn a thing or too, or I just end up drooling over foods that I cant get hold of! Lol

Reaction score
I am a Food Network fan. I love watching Iron Chef. I like how they are able to make such delicious food from the different ingredients they have. The secret ingredient is my favorite because it is always a surprise.

Reaction score
I am sure we have all seen many of the shows cropping up, from baking, cooking competitions to the chefs from %$^&*.... What are your favorites?
I really enjoy watching cooking shows especially later at night. My daughter, who is 16, loves to cook so we like cooking together. We love watching Chopped and Diners, Drive ins and Dives!! It's great late night TV. We get tons of ideas and by the time the shows over were starving!!

Perfect opportunity to cook something up fast no matter what the time is. :) Glad we share this passion together. I always dreamed of having a daughter to share these things with. Just like me and my mom did. :)

Good times!!
Danyel :)

Reaction score
I watched Britain’s Best Bakery when that was on, and I also enjoy The Great British Bake Off (very much looking forward to the final this week.) To be honest, I only got into baking more recently and started off through watching these shows. It's a way for my mum and I to spend some time together on a related interest. I've also watched Kitchen Nightmares. For the most part though I prefer baking to cooking.

Reaction score
I like our local cooking shows, but also like Hell kitchen and iron chef! My mom and I really loved Tony Bourdain show as well, I know isn't a cooking show, but the guy is a chef! So it counts ;) We truly enjoyed seeing him eat all sorts of strange things!

Ask a Question