Does anyone bake in a Ninja Cooking Center ??

Reaction score
My daughter gave me one of the Ninja Cooking Centers as a gift, and I just love it ! I cook most of our meals in the Ninja.
One thing I have not tried is baking with the Ninja. There are recipes for making a cake using it; but so far I have just stuck with cooking regular meals in it.
Does anyone else have a Ninja, and have you tried using it for baking a dessert? If so, how did it turn out , and do you have any tips for baking with the Ninja ??

http://homecooking.about.com/od/kitchenequipmentreviews/fr/Ninja-3-In-1-Cooking-System-Review.htm

Reaction score
This is the fist time i have seen this. Nija makes great appliances so I am sure this works like a pro. I would love to have one of thes for the summer so I would not have to heat up the oven. This has to be so much better than a toster oven.

Reaction score
Aww, I'm kind of disappointed that this isn't a some cool ninja appliance, that involves silly costumes and stuff.But still, it looks like it'd be very handy. Going to have to look around and see if its worth it.

Reaction score
I have both the Ninja Cooking System, and the Ninja Blender, and I love both of them ! the blender came with two mini-blender containers and the large pitcher, and it has all those chopping blades all the way up, and not just on the bottom like most blenders. it actually does about everything that a food processor does as well. When I am making jam, or just chopping up cabbage for coleslaw, I just put it in the Ninja and chop it to the size that I want.
The little personal size blenders are just right for making a smoothie, and have a lid to put on for drinking right out of the blender.
I like to use them for mixing batters, like for hot cakes, and anything like that as well.
Both Ninjas are great machines, and I use them almost every day.

Reaction score
I have both the Ninja Cooking System, and the Ninja Blender, and I love both of them ! the blender came with two mini-blender containers and the large pitcher, and it has all those chopping blades all the way up, and not just on the bottom like most blenders. it actually does about everything that a food processor does as well. When I am making jam, or just chopping up cabbage for coleslaw, I just put it in the Ninja and chop it to the size that I want.
The little personal size blenders are just right for making a smoothie, and have a lid to put on for drinking right out of the blender.
I like to use them for mixing batters, like for hot cakes, and anything like that as well.
Both Ninjas are great machines, and I use them almost every day.
Sounds like I really need to invest in one of these things, because it sounds like an all purpose device that every kitchen really needs!

Ask a Question