Does anyone work from home??

Reaction score
I've been trying to find some work I can do from home. I have anxiety and it's gotten worse in the last 5 months so I want to work from home since I'm most comfortable and relaxed there. I have looked at so much stuff online but don't know what's legit and what's a scam. So my question is, does anyone work from home or know of of any legit online jobs?

Reaction score
Hi randee555. I'm sorry to hear that you have anxiety! :( That would be hard to deal with. I feel most comfortable at home too. I hope I never have to go back to the workplace!! :)
I work from home. I don't make a lot of money yet - but I'm working on it. It is a slow process because the get rich quick claims don't work!! I can PM you a link to my website
if you want to check-out what I do. Again - you won't get rich quick - but if you work these as a job you will start to make some money. :)
Hang in there!! :)

Reaction score
I do. I'm a freelance writer. iWriter.com is a good site to get started with if you're interested in writing articles from home!

Just try to remember that you should get paid for working online, not the other way around! Any site that promises riches or that requires you to spend money up front is probably a scam. It's possible to make a living from home...I've been doing it for the last two and a half years...but you have to actually work at it!

Reaction score
I do. I'm a freelance writer. iWriter.com is a good site to get started with if you're interested in writing articles from home!

Just try to remember that you should get paid for working online, not the other way around! Any site that promises riches or that requires you to spend money up front is probably a scam. It's possible to make a living from home...I've been doing it for the last two and a half years...but you have to actually work at it!
Thanks so much, I tried iWriter months ago but it didn't work out. I stumbled upon HireWriters a few days ago and it looks similar to iWriter so I'm going to try my luck with that. Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Hi randee555. I'm sorry to hear that you have anxiety! :( That would be hard to deal with. I feel most comfortable at home too. I hope I never have to go back to the workplace!! :)
I work from home. I don't make a lot of money oney yet - but I'm working on it. It is a slow process because the get rich quick claims don't work!! I can PM you a link to my website
if you want to check-out what I do. Again - you won't get rich quick - but if you work these as a job you will start to make some money. :)
Hang in there!! :)
Thanks I'm willing to give anything a try at this point!! Please send me a PM!

Reaction score
Ok. Will do. Let me know if you have any questions or
anything once you've visited my site.
I'll include my email in the message to you.
Hang in there and let me know how you are doing!! :)

Reaction score
Tbansm
Ok. Will do. Let me know if you have any questions or
anything once you've visited my site.
I'll include my email in the message to you.
Hang in there and let me know how you are doing!! :)
Thanks so much! I went to your site and there was some really great info there. I look forward to doing some signing up and making some money. Once again, thanks!!

Reaction score
Oh, good! I'm so glad I was able to help you! Please let me know if you have
ANY questions! I am always happy to help. :)
Hang in there! :)

Reaction score
I wish that I fully worked from home because I'm a single mom and my kid needs me to be around more often. Right now I work partly from home and partly at an outside job.
A lot of online jobs I've found, pay a very low amount per task or transaction. At one point I was working completely from home at a question answering service, but they slashed pay multiple times until it wasn't worth it anymore.

Reaction score
Oh, good! I'm so glad I was able to help you! Please let me know if you have
ANY questions! I am always happy to help. :)
Hang in there! :)
Mommy42, would you mind very much sharing your site URL with me too? My challenge is that I'm a single mom, so I have to earn an income, but I also have to take care of my kid, cook meals and keep the apartment clean. I'm the mother and the provider. As the only parent, I need to be home more often than what a full time job allows.

Reaction score
ACSAPA - I sent you a PM with my link. :) I hope it helps and please let me know if you haven any questions.
I bet you are exhausted at the end of the day with all the responsibilities you have! :0 I am at home and there are days
when I don't want to do the cooking, etc!!! Hope you have a great day!

Reaction score
I've been working at home for a few years now. I won't lie and say that I make a full time income, but I've gotten to the point that I'm able to make nearly as much as I would be making if I had a part time job outside the house.

I choose to do it for my kids, but I know that other people have very different reasons that they choose to work at home.

Reaction score
I've been working at home for a few years now. I won't lie and say that I make a full time income, but I've gotten to the point that I'm able to make nearly as much as I would be making if I had a part time job outside the house.

I choose to do it for my kids, but I know that other people have very different reasons that they choose to work at home.
Hey! Do you mind sharing what kind of work you do from home? If I could make the amount that could be made doing a part time job, I'd be super happy!

Reaction score
Yes, doranmwin, I'd be interested to hear what you do also! I work from home too because of my kids.
My daughter has a chronic illness, so it is really important to me that I can be here for her. I also have to take
her to lots of Dr appts, etc. And, even though she is a teen, she needs to have someone here because most
days she feels awful and just needs to be held. :(

Reaction score
I've both worked and studied from home over the past ten years, mainly due to my anxiety disorder. There are jobs online, but they often pay less than a traditional job. Many people often assume that working at home is much easier and that you don't have to do much in these online jobs. That just isn't the case. I've had some jobs that I've made about $2 an hour, and still others that required extensive, unpaid training. Working from home takes discipline and it's definitely not suited to everyone. It can be done though! Start searching forums and see what other people have said about certain jobs and companies that hire online positions. Good luck!

Reaction score
I wished I work from home it's alot easy for me because I have small children. I have been doing small jobs at home online but nothing huge. I have been trying to find part time positions I can do at home to help with my income. If you have any resources let me know.

Reaction score
I also have anxiety issues and so I understand what you go through. I am currently working at home part time when I am off of work, and trying to get some more money so that I can eventually work at home full time. I do some article writing and forum posting now and make a little extra money each month. The goal is to get the bills paid off right now and then I will focus on actually trying to make a living working at home.

Reaction score
I have anxiety as well actually, And have been working at home for the last couple years while working out of the house in the summer. I do projects on odesk mostly. It definitely isn't full time income to start with. I think working online is super unpredictable, which makes it hard. Plus my neighbors are extremely judgy- they think I don't actually work and have actually said to my face to get a life because they think I don't do anything.

Reaction score
I have anxiety as well actually, And have been working at home for the last couple years while working out of the house in the summer. I do projects on odesk mostly. It definitely isn't full time income to start with. I think working online is super unpredictable, which makes it hard. Plus my neighbors are extremely judgy- they think I don't actually work and have actually said to my face to get a life because they think I don't do anything.

That sucks. People don't understand that people who work from home work harder because we're not guaranteed a wage. We work hard for every penny and sometimes get paid pennies, literally. I got lucky in the neighbor department because my neighbor is also a single mom who works from home, so she gets it.
If you're a single mom and don't want your kid to raise themselves or be raised by strangers, working from home is a must.

Reaction score
I've been trying to find some work I can do from home. I have anxiety and it's gotten worse in the last 5 months so I want to work from home since I'm most comfortable and relaxed there. I have looked at so much stuff online but don't know what's legit and what's a scam. So my question is, does anyone work from home or know of of any legit online jobs?
I totally get it. I always wanted, but never dared to actually work online only. I stumbles onto it again while I was suffering from PTSD and anxiety. Now I'm mostly good with it, but I am still more anxious then healthy, plus I love working from home. There are a lot of opportunities. A lot of them are legit, but some take time to develop and not all are good for everyone. For reliable site that pays weekly I suggest CastingWords for audio transcription for example. The rest depends where you are(how much you need to make a living) and what skills you have. Generally it's good to work on few online sites until you start making enough. It's hard to start but it can be done without a doubt.
PM if you have questions.

Ask a Question