Double doozies

Reaction score
Have any of you ever been to the Great American Cookie Company Factory? I grew up going there with my parents and getting a double doozie cookie. The cookie part had M&Ms in it, and they were stacked together with cream in the middle. They are wonderful, or at least I remember them to be! Have any of you ever had this? I would love to know if any of you have ever been successful in making it at home. I am not sure if I want to try to make it at home and it turn out not very good like my eclair disaster. Do you have a recipe??

Reaction score
Never heard of them. Didn't the m&m's make it awfully sweet? I will hunt around and see unless someone beats me to it.

Reaction score
Never heard of them. Didn't the m&m's make it awfully sweet? I will hunt around and see unless someone beats me to it.
Actually what made it sweet was the creme inside. The creme kind of took over the flavor of the cookie. Thanks!

Reaction score
I've seen cookies with M&Ms in before but not those exact ones. I thought they would be too sweet but I have tried them and they were yummy! It's just like chocolate chips in a cookie really. I think the double doozies sound AMAZING, I would love to try a cookie like that!

Ask a Question