Doughnut Recipes

Reaction score
As you may know today is National Donut Day. For it put together a blog post with different recipes you may want to try out.
National%20Donut%20Day%20Recipes.jpg

1. Brown Butter Glazed Cinnamon Doughnuts
  2. Baked Nutmeg Donut Recipe with Berry Icing
  3. Peanut Butter Glazed Brownie Doughnuts
  4. Chocolate Banana Doughnuts
  5. Peanut Butter Cream Filled Donuts
  6. Matcha Green Tea Donuts
  7. French Toast Doughnuts
  8. Homemade Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts
  9. Doughnuts with Burnt Caramel and Sea Salt
  10. Cinnamon Roll Donuts
I also included recipes for:
Homemade Glazed Donuts (Krispy Kreme Copycat Recipe)
Homemade Yeast Doughnuts

I ran out of eggs but if I can go get some I'd like to try the basic yeast ones.:)

Reaction score
The green ones look so intriguing, I thought they were pistachio flavoured lol, but green tea sounds nice as well ;) I have never thought of trying to make my own donuts. I might try it next year though, because where am going they don't even sell donuts... I know it sounds crazy, but dutch bakeries are kinda weird! I don't remember seeing any donut there :(

Reaction score
National doughnut day definitely got me, and I'm definitely regretting it this morning. Oh well, it did taste good.

I made doughnuts a few times in high school and definitely learned a lot about deep frying. I also learned about the cost of oil and how fast it adds up. Homemade doughnuts are amazing if you get it right though.

Ask a Question