Doughnut Show down

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new show on The Food Network called Doughnut Show Down ? It is similar to cup cake wars . I don't find it as interesting as cupcake wars. While you can make doughnuts in a variety of flavors there are only so many ways you can dress them up to look pretty.

Reaction score
I've seen it a couple of times too and I agree that it isn't as good as cupcake wars. It just doesn't have the "drama" or something! It's too bad - I was hoping it would be good cuz I love donuts!!!! Some of the things they do to donuts don't sound very good either!! Lol! :)

Reaction score
I saw one episode but I wouldn't watch it again. It wasn't what I expected. I thought I was going to see some crazy rock & roll doughnuts like that Voodoo Doughnuts bakery, but there wasn't any of that out-of-the-box creativity here. Those generic reality show personalities get old fast. There's always someone from the country saying they're going to put their small town on the map. Yawn.

Reaction score
I much prefer cupcake wars. I don't feel as though there is much you can do with a doughnut ingredient or frosting wise, before it's no longer a doughnut.

Reaction score
I saw some of an episode but not the whole thing. It was okay but it's nothing like Cupcake Wars. I might catch it from time to time but it's nothing I'll set a timer to watch.

Ask a Question