Flexible Silicone Cake Pan with Magnet: Does it Work?

Reaction score
Hiya,

What do you all have on your wish list of equipment?

I saw a flexible silicone cake pan that worked with magnets so you could make it whatever shape you wanted, but can't find it now? Does anyone have one and do they work?

Reaction score
My list would be quite boring. All I want right now are basic pans for a basic baker that won't rust or break. About your latter question, I have no idea what this pan looks like so I'll have to Google it.

Reaction score
My dream equipment is simple............

A state of the art Chef's kitchen with side baking hub, surrounded by a Victorian mansion!

Reaction score
My dream equipment list definitely starts with a newer, bigger and better kitchen and range. I am for the most part, satisfied with the pans I have, even though many are vintage, because I bought well when I purchased them, and got the best I could afford. They have withstood the test of time, and I really enjoy cooking with them. I would like to add a cast iron skillet, though, since I don't have one of those. I could also use a good stand mixer and food processor, since both of mine have broken, and I'd also like a newer, better blender, since the one I have is on its last legs.

Ask a Question