Easiest homemade pizza dough!

Reaction score
Yep, it's right here. And yes, I have tried more than once... keep going back to it :) I love it because it's easy and soooooo simple!!!

728c2b90fdace80b805f18714b70d7c3.jpg

Reaction score
Best of all these are two ingredients I always have in my house! They're staples on our grocery list, so it's great to know that's all I need. No yeast or special ingredients sure makes it easy to make some pizza dough. And so much cheaper than buying a pre-made crust!

Reaction score
I've never tried this, but it sounds interesting. So you have been making this for a while, and it comes out just the way you want it to @Trellum? I usually have yogurt in the house, but not usually Greek yogurt. I guess I'll have to pick some up the next time I make pizza (after I make the one with the mix I have on hand), and I know I can easily convert my all purpose flour to self-rising for this recipe.

Reaction score
Oh, I'm definitely going to have to check this one out. We do a pizza party every once in a while where the whole fam gets together to make homemade pizza. I've been trying different tips and recipes to find a crust that I like (I finally got the sauce down pat).

Does this recipe work best for thin or thick crust or both? Thanks!

Reaction score
Ok, I'm intrigued because I make pizza at least twice a week, but usually more often than that. I often make crust from scratch, but don't really like all the different ingredients and time it takes. This sounds much simpler and has only two ingredients that I often have on-hand 90% of the time. Very interesting! This is will definitely be my next pizza crust!

Ask a Question