Easy camp fire smore

Reaction score
I found a new fun and easy take on camp fire smores. You can find new jumbo sized marshmellows in your local super market. Take one of these super sized marshmallow and place it on a stick create a pocket in the top of the marshmallow insert a chocolate chunk and ateddy gram into th pocket. Then roast marshmallow as usual.

Reaction score
I also just found a really good recipe where you take an ice-cream cone; preferably a waffle cone. Then you fill it with your marshmallows and chocolate (maybe even line it with peanut butter, caramel or some other ingredient you like). Then you wrap it in foil and set it on the campfire, grill, etc. After a couple minutes on one side you turn it to make sure everything gets nice and toasty. Open it to check if everything is melted and put back on the fire if it is not but be careful not to burn it. After a few minutes you have a 'clean s'more'; easy to eat and your hands are clean enough to make another one!

Reaction score
These are great! I love Smores so I will have to try these. You can't go wrong with chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker. The waffle cone sounds very interesting and delicious as well. I was in Walmart the other day and I noticed they now make marshmallows in the shape of graham crackers so it makes them easier to place on a graham cracker. I thought that was pretty cool, because sometimes my marshmallow decides to slide off of my graham cracker.

Reaction score
Sounds good! We've been having a lot of bonfires and cookouts lately, so this is definitely something I'll have to try! Plus the s'mores are my favorite part about bonfires ;)

Reaction score
I found a a recipe for campfires smores for adults. You did your marshmallow in liquores befor roasting them. I have not tried this yet and I wonder if it will cause the marshmallow to burn quickly or catch on fire. Has anyone esle herd of this , do you think it is safe?

Reaction score
So I came across another easy smores recipe. Instead of using a simple chocolate bar swap a peanutbetter cup in it's place. This way you get a great peanutbutter surpise with your smores. Does anyone else have any neww and fun twist for smores.

Reaction score
The s'more recipes sound so good. They were one of my favorite things about grilling before I developed diabetes. But I will have to try these with my 7yr old grandson. And the graham cracker shaped marshmellows so so great!! I will look for them here in North Alabama.

Ask a Question