Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Once a month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a year

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Strawberry Cheesecake.jpg

I really really reeeally love cheesecakes: strawberry, blueberry, even oreo!

Today, I wanna share with you my favorite strawberry cheesecake recipe:

Crust: For this delectable crust, you'll need a 10" Pie Pan, 2 Cups of crushed Graham Crackers, 1/3 Cup Sugar, and 3 Tablespoons of Butter. The method goes as follows: crush the Graham Crackers, add the other ingredients, and pack this mixture firmly unto the bottom and sides of the 10-inch pan.

Filling: 2 Packages of 8oz softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 3/4 cup Sugar, 1 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract, and 2 Eggs. And for this method, put the sugar, softened cream cheese, vanilla and eggs into a mixer, and mix it out! Make sure that you add these ingredients one at a time, and then you're ready to add this mix to the crust in the baking pan.

Baking: Bake this cake for 20 minutes in a 375-degree oven, then add the topping!

Topping: You'll need 16 oz of Sour Cream, 1/2 cup of Sugar, 1/2 tsp of Vanilla, and 1 package Frozen, Sweetened Strawberries (They say it's better to thaw these strawberries). In order to make this topping, combine the sour cream, the sugar, and the vanilla, and mix well. Then, mix in the strawberries, and you've got your topping! Ready to be glazed on top of your...

Strawberry Cheesecake!

Enjoy! And tell me how it goes!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do love cheesecake, especially with strawberries. I am diabetic so the sugar will become splenda and the strawberries will be fresh ones maserated with splenday. This looks so easy and yummy. I will definitly be trying this one day this next week. I cannot wait for the first delectable bite!

Reaction score
I do love cheesecake, especially with strawberries. I am diabetic so the sugar will become splenda and the strawberries will be fresh ones maserated with splenday. This looks so easy and yummy. I will definitly be trying this one day this next week. I cannot wait for the first delectable bite!

Wow! I am so happy that you like the recipe! Can't wait till you really do try it! Great job re: substituting the sugar with splenda! Gotta show 'em how to do it y'know! Glad you have it all under control. Trust me, you're really going to enjoy this cheesecake, and so will all with whom you choose to share it! All the best and please let me know how it goes!

Many thanks!

Reaction score
Cheesecake is so, so good...maybe not for my diet, but it tends to make me happy ;). My favorite so far is pumpkin cheesecake, but I have had some really great tropical flavors too. So many different options!

Reaction score
I love cheesecake too, but I usually prefer New York cheesecake, and without any fruity toppings. Occasionally I will plump for a fruity topped one, and this one does look good with all of those yummy strawberries. I have some of my own homegrown ones in the freezer which would look great on this cheesecake. :):)

Reaction score
Cheesecake is so, so good...maybe not for my diet, but it tends to make me happy ;). My favorite so far is pumpkin cheesecake, but I have had some really great tropical flavors too. So many different options!

It's great to "indulge our tastes a bit" every now and then, but I agree that in view of our diet, we should really monitor our intake so that it doesn't get out of control, and then cause our waistbands to lose control as well! Lol.
I think once or twice a month is a good marker if cheesecake is an absolute "must-have" for you. You can even use it as part of a rewards system, after you've accomplished a solid workout!
I know about the addictiveness of cheesecake, because I remember having about four large slices in one night! I've never repeated the feat, much to my personal gain I guess, but what I'm saying is: cheesecake, like most other things, is great...in moderation ;-)

Reaction score
I love cheesecake too, but I usually prefer New York cheesecake, and without any fruity toppings. Occasionally I will plump for a fruity topped one, and this one does look good with all of those yummy strawberries. I have some of my own homegrown ones in the freezer which would look great on this cheesecake. :):)

I really love the original flair that's evident in your preferred options! I think that it would be a great idea for each person who makes a homemade cheesecake, to really incorporate toppings and/or other ingredients, that have come "straight from their refrigerator" or "straight from their farm, orchard" or wherever. It would really give the person who baked, an awesome and rich story to tell the persons with whom he/she chooses to share the fruit of their baking, and it would help to stamp their own stamp of AUTHENTICITY unto the cake of their making!
I hope that you try your idea, and that you let me know how it turns out! And how many people gave it the "YES!" vote, lol.

Reaction score
It's great to "indulge our tastes a bit" every now and then, but I agree that in view of our diet, we should really monitor our intake so that it doesn't get out of control, and then cause our waistbands to lose control as well! Lol.
I think once or twice a month is a good marker if cheesecake is an absolute "must-have" for you. You can even use it as part of a rewards system, after you've accomplished a solid workout!
I know about the addictiveness of cheesecake, because I remember having about four large slices in one night! I've never repeated the feat, much to my personal gain I guess, but what I'm saying is: cheesecake, like most other things, is great...in moderation ;-)

Very true...all things in moderation ;). It's good motivation too..."well it's ____ calories, I NEED to do a more intense workout today." =)

Reaction score
Cheesecakes are my biggest downfall especially around the holidays. I prefer homemade ones over store bought as they just have a better taste. Fruity toppings of any and all kinds are just the added bonus.

Reaction score
Very true...all things in moderation ;). It's good motivation too..."well it's ____ calories, I NEED to do a more intense workout today." =)

I'm really glad that you see it that way! I've been exercising much more nowadays, as I see the need to maintain a consistent level of fitness, so that my system isn't pressured, and so that I can feel capable and motivated to do what it is that I need to do!
You'd be surprised at how much fitness and being healthy can affect your overall mindset, your approach to life in general, and how exactly you respond to others!
Balancing a great workout program with a healthy diet that features a reward or two every once in a while, is an awesome way to ensure that the mind stays focused and never gets bored!

Reaction score
I love cheese cake and cheese pie, they're my absolute favorite desert in the whole world. There is practically nothing else that can beat cheese pies in my mind when it comes to deserts! Thanks for sharing this recipe, I use a similar method, but lately I rather try the no bake cheese cakes. They are lighter and very fast to make.

Ask a Question