Easy chocolate fudge - only 4 ingredients!

Reaction score
I needed a very small amount of condensed milk in a recipe the other day, so I decided to use up the rest of the tin by making some chocolate fudge. There are only 4 ingredients (plus whatever flavour you want to add), and it was gorgeous!

400g dark or milk chocolate (about 50% cocoa solids)
397g can Carnation Condensed Milk
25g butter
100g icing sugar

Break up the chocolate into small pieces and put in a bowl with the condensed milk and butter.
Melt over a pan of simmering water (or in the microwave if you prefer).
Sieve in the icing sugar and mix well.
Press into a container and chill in the fridge.
Cut up and enjoy! :)

I added orange essence for flavour, but mint would also work well or chopped nuts.

Here's a photo - I was in a rush and didn't bother sieving the icing sugar, hence the white flecks!

chocolate fudge.JPG

Full details here: http://www.carnation.co.uk/recipes/64/Easy-Chocolate-Fudge

Reaction score
Wow- thanks for sharing! This is a great recipe that I'll have to try out! This would be great M&Ms added into it!

Reaction score
I haven't had fudge in years! Looks delicious. I'll have to play with it, but it might be something to make for the incoming family over the holidays..

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this awesome but simple recipe. I love chocolate fudge and plan on making some for Christmas and New Years. One my favorite things to do is to take some fudge and put it in a warm glass of milk. Let it sit for a for a few minutes and then gobble it up!

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this awesome but simple recipe. I love chocolate fudge and plan on making some for Christmas and New Years. One my favorite things to do is to take some fudge and put it in a warm glass of milk. Let it sit for a for a few minutes and then gobble it up!
You know, I tried putting fudge in warm milk once and I absolutely loved it! Though I never really had fudge again and so never did it again... shame... still with this fantastic recipe, I can do it again!!

Ask a Question