Easy Oreo Cake

Reaction score
This recipe is super easy to make! It requires ZERO baking! It is perfect for a simple dessert!
Ingredients:
Oreos
Milk
Cool Whip
Chocolate syrup

What to do:
Lightly dip each oreo individually in milk.
Then lay the cookies flat in a 9x13 pan.
Cover the oreos in cool whip.
Layer another layer of dipped oreos.
Cover that layer in cool whip.
Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top.
Let it chill overnight.
Resource: http://cookiesandcups.com/oreo-icebox-cake/

I made this for the first time over the weekend. It was absolutely fantastic! I was very skeptical at first, but oh my goodness was it tasty!

Reaction score
This sounds delicious but my only complaint is the cool whip. I just don't like the taste of it anymore, I actually stopped eating it when I was little. Maybe, I could substitute the cool whip with something else. Other than that, I'm looking forward to trying it.

Reaction score
That sounds yummy! I love easy recipes like this. Although they aren't my most favorite, you can't beat the reward that you get for such little work. Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
That sounds yummy! I love easy recipes like this. Although they aren't my most favorite, you can't beat the reward that you get for such little work. Thanks for sharing!
I know! It is incredibly simple! You almost feel guilty at how little work you put into it! :) But the end result is always delicious! I like to use really simple, easy recipes like this when I am pressed for time. My husband is one of those people who the night before a pitch-in at work says "Oh honey, by the way, I signed up to bring a dessert for the work pitch-in tomorrow." And of course, I have to come up with something quick with whatever ingredients I have around the house. I would rather make something homemade and put time, love and energy into it, but I also like having these easy go-to recipes for those time cruches.

Reaction score
This sounds delicious but my only complaint is the cool whip. I just don't like the taste of it anymore, I actually stopped eating it when I was little. Maybe, I could substitute the cool whip with something else. Other than that, I'm looking forward to trying it.
What about pudding? Perhaps a vanilla flavored pudding? Or even Oreo flavored pudding! Jell-O has oreo flavored instant pudding. That would be a simple fix. I think it would probably taste pretty good! Worth a shot! :)

Reaction score
Ooooh. I like the idea of using vanilla pudding. I have tried the Jell-O oreo-flavored pudding, and it's pretty good too. I just wonder if vanilla might work better so that there isn't an oreo overload.

Ask a Question