Easy Stromboli

Reaction score
Here is a great Stromboli recipe I found a couple days ago, I thought it was so good I decided to pin it and share it here :) It might not be the most fancy Stromboli recipe, but the beauty of it (for me at least) is the simplicity. Perfect for a busy night :) Just click on the image to go to the recipe.

Reaction score
I've never actually made Stromboli before - reminds me a bit of calzones which I do make from time to time!

Some days, you really do need a simple, uncomplicated and most of all quick dinner - and this certainly looks like it fits those criteria! I also like that you can just customize it however you'd like, just like you would do with a pizza! :) Yummy!

Reaction score
Wow, my mouth is pretty much hanging open. I wish I had a can of pizza dough to make this with. I actually have the ingredients on hand to make a pizza, and plan on doing so later today, but now I'm craving this stromboli. I'm going to mention this to my mom, because it seems like the sort of easy dinner she'd enjoy making for herself and my brother. I typically just eat cheese pizza these days, but I almost bought pepperoni the other day, and now I'm regretting putting it back. I am definitely going to keep this in mind for the next time I have the ingredients on hand, and I have a friend I'd like to make this for.

Reaction score
I'm with Diane on this one.....I want some !!!!!

I'm trying to LOSE weight!!!!! AAAARRRRGH!!!!
LMAO

I think I would use canned flaky pastry biscuit dough or those crescent rolls to make something like this. I like super flaky crust!!!

I'd also be even more wicked and put some cream cheese and herbs in that!!!!

Reaction score
Yum!! I love quick and easy recipes! Looks like I'll have a new one to add to my "arsenal"! Thanks for sharing it! :)

Reaction score
I think I'm a noob or anything but I actually didn't know what Stromboli is. It looks delicious! <3 Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
That dough in the top picture does look pretty flaky. I just did a quick run to the grocery store, so I could avoid it over the long holiday weekend, but I think when I do my major grocery trip later in the month, I'll try to remember to pick up the ingredients for this. I still haven't satisfied my pizza craving, and this could do it.

Reaction score
I think I'm a noob or anything but I actually didn't know what Stromboli is. It looks delicious! <3 Thanks for sharing.
Ask me two years ago and I didn't know either but an Italian restaurant was opened in the Mall where I work and sometimes customers would come and shout me while they waited for their 'stromboli'. Of course I did my research and soon found out what it was. I am still to taste it but I try hard to stay away from all that goodness. Doesn't seem right staying away from goodness now does it?:)

Reaction score
Ask me two years ago and I didn't know either but an Italian restaurant was opened in the Mall where I work and sometimes customers would come and shout me while they waited for their 'stromboli'. Of course I did my research and soon found out what it was. I am still to taste it but I try hard to stay away from all that goodness. Doesn't seem right staying away from goodness now does it?:)

Basing on the picture, it looks really good! Seems delicious! I wonder how you are able to endure not tasting it all this time. :p:p Good luck staying away from it.

Reaction score
Basing on the picture, it looks really good! Seems delicious! I wonder how you are able to endure not tasting it all this time. :p:p Good luck staying away from it.
And maybe I should just stop reading about it because seeing now I honestly just want to go order one when I get to to work. I am convinced it has to be good..it just now be good for my health but since it won't be an every day thing, why not?:p

Ask a Question