Homemade Vegan Graham Cracker Crust with Tahini

Reaction score
I was able to find vegan graham crackers at my local store but if you can't find it, there are plenty of recipes to make it yourself. The Tahini really adds good flavor to this.

Reaction score
This is the first time I hear about vegan graham crackers, and first vegan ''graham'' crust :p Just yesterday I was wondering if there could be another option... besides the usual ''raw cashews''. Thanks for sharing :) I was ready fr a change!

Reaction score
I saw easy and those who know me know I am always looking for easy quick recipes and this is certainly one. It would be neat to try something like this and it would be a first. I'm not sure about the Tahini ( have to Google that) and I hope it could be used for other things if some remains.

Reaction score
I had never heard of vegan graham crackers before but I imagine my local Whole Foods store might have them, or if not there probably online. I love graham crackers! Honestly...I could just snack on them non stop! I think they remind me of S'mores so that's probably why!

Ask a Question