Eclairs

Reaction score
I'd really like to make eclairs but looking at many recipes, it looks like it'd take all day to make. I don't have that kind of time. Does anyone have a true & tried recipe that is rather fast to make?

Reaction score
I'd really like to make eclairs but looking at many recipes, it looks like it'd take all day to make. I don't have that kind of time. Does anyone have a true & tried recipe that is rather fast to make?
My husband loves eclairs, but it is something I go to the bakery for. There is no way to cheat a real eclair (unless you can find frozen eclair shells) so either buy them or hunker down and make a day of it.

Reaction score
My husband loves eclairs, but it is something I go to the bakery for. There is no way to cheat a real eclair (unless you can find frozen eclair shells) so either buy them or hunker down and make a day of it.

True, true. I love a good, quick recipe hack as much as the next person but some things you just don't try and find a shortcut on...eclairs being on of them, in my opinion.

Reaction score
I go to the bakery for mine as well. They are such a delicate pastry that I don't want to mess anything up. If you find the perfect way to make them let me know and I might try myself.

Reaction score
Eclairs are a task no matter what. Even in a our bakery it takes my 79 year old grandpa with 60+ years experience a couple hours before they are ready to bake. That's for a few hundred but batch size doesn't make much difference. If your in Idaho falls, I'll do the baking :)
1412179167904.jpg

Reaction score
I agree... I would just go to the bakery with this one. :) These are my husband favorites and although I would love to surprise him someday, I'm thinking it will be when I bring some home from the bakery. :) It's the thought that counts right? ;)

Danyel :)

Ask a Question