egg white protein shake no sugar no fat tastes like pudding !

Reaction score
sorry for bad English . . .

this is weird ! my brother have to eat 8 eggs a day (only the white stuff) and he hates it ! so one day he started mixing these crazy stuff together and said he had a dream last night about making this shake !!!!! and surprisingly it tasted pretty good ! kind of like coffee or cookie dough pudding !

you'll need these :

milk = 1/2 cup
dates no seed no skin = as much as you like (more dates = sweeter shake) i use 6
hard boiled egg white = 5
bananas (can be replaced with strawberry or maybe melons) = 1
coffee or cocoa power = 1Tbsp (or more if you like)

optional :
any nuts (i used walnuts and hazelnuts)
peanut butter
ice cream
food coloring
or use you imagination

the thing you should know about this is you have to experiment with it and make it your own recipe , if you workout and need an easy source of proteins , egg white is your friend but its also very unpleasant to eat every day so you have to become creative , this recipe have the necessary proteins and is refined sugar free because of the dates and have potassium from bananas which can help prevent muscle cramps in workouts . . .

the rest is pretty easy , put them in your blender and let her rip , if you want a thick shake stick to the original recipe if you want it looser add more milk . . .

play around with your recipe add different fruits but remember don't add too much stuff to it somethings just don't go together (i found out the hard way o_O !!!)

i gave it to some of my friends they couldn't believe it was eggs !!! the coffee masks any egg smell left . . .

Reaction score
Adding the hard boiled egg is throwing me off a bit here, not gonna lie! lol I do not think I would be able to drink something that contains hard boiled eggs in it. Can you taste them?

Reaction score
This is also something very new for me. :) I've made shakes before but I've never thought of using egg whites as one of the ingredients in my shake. I guess the strong coffee taste, together with the sweet taste of the dates have dissolved the taste and smell of the egg whites. Your brother sure did thought about a new way to eat his egg whites. Thank you so much for sharing about it.

Reaction score
Adding the hard boiled egg is throwing me off a bit here, not gonna lie! lol I do not think I would be able to drink something that contains hard boiled eggs in it. Can you taste them?

That's what I thought too...it's got me queasy at the idea of it! :( :(

Reaction score
That's what I thought too...it's got me queasy at the idea of it! :( :(

i know it sounds weird but it actually works , its not something you normally eat but if your the athletic type it's a miracle !!
and you don't taste or smell the egg white at all !! the coffee or cocoa masks the smell perfectly and the dates and banana covers the taste , trust me you should try it once . . .

Reaction score
Great! Seems like I will be adding this amazing shake to my daily routine from now. I was looking for something like that, but all the recipes I found on the internet were really gross and I did not really like them at all. Thank you for sharing this with us all, highly appreciated.

Ask a Question