Electric Spray Gun for Baking Ingredients

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Of late I came across this add for an Electric Spray Gun, that can be use for spraying chocolate, egg, oil, butter and etc.
Has anyone ever used that? I'm seriously considering it but I would like a review.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Olivia! :)

I've not used one myself - do you have a link so we can see what you are referring to?

Reaction score
That's sounds pretty fun to use actually, nope def haven't seen that before. Please keep us posted if u find it!

Reaction score
Finally got a hold on that food spray gun. It's pretty cool and practical, I recomend it
Also I saw on twitter that Richie Heppell has one so that made me go for it :)

Reaction score
That spray gun sounds awesome! If I was the kind of person who bakes often I'd certainly consider getting one for me :) What other things can it be used on?

Reaction score
Interesting. I tried to find this multispray, but the Walsh-site is down. Probably a smaller reseller that was I guess... Anyway,googeling multispray, Richie Heppell etc helped ... the brand ist called KREA Swiss. I looked at their web and facebook. Lots of action, photos, vidoes etc. in there. They actually also have a heated sprayer just for chocolate. I am currently seeking info on spraying chocolate, cocoa butter .. air brush or not air brush - that is the question??!? Can anyone please give some advise on air brush or provide feedback on this hotchoc sprayer??? Is it good?!? How do you use it??.... Thank you!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,:)

I've also seen many pastry chefs including my favorite one antonio bachour (best pastry chef ever *_* ) with that spray you talked about and was wondering what kind of spray it is. so I found this post.

@Olivia Burton
As I see you're really happy with your gun? Can you show us some of your work? And was it difficult to get the "velvet effect" with this gun? I thought I'd get one but I'm not sure about it. What do you think? Would you buy it again? I'm stuck between the hotchoc spray and the multispray cause I mostly work with chocolate but the multispray is so multi :p:D

@Boris Sahic
Well I think airbrush is ok when you have a compressor but I think most of the bakerys dont have any. Isnt that an electric spray gun? or am I wrong?

Reaction score
Hello everyone,:)

I've also seen many pastry chefs including my favorite one antonio bachour (best pastry chef ever *_* ) with that spray you talked about and was wondering what kind of spray it is. so I found this post.

@Olivia Burton
As I see you're really happy with your gun? Can you show us some of your work? And was it difficult to get the "velvet effect" with this gun? I thought I'd get one but I'm not sure about it. What do you think? Would you buy it again? I'm stuck between the hotchoc spray and the multispray cause I mostly work with chocolate but the multispray is so multi :p:D

@Boris Sahic
Well I think airbrush is ok when you have a compressor but I think most of the bakerys dont have any. Isnt that an electric spray gun? or am I wrong?

Hi Jeanna

yes I'm pretty lucky to got those guns (I also got the hotchoc sprayer) so the velvet effect was way easier to get . You need to spray faster when you use the multi spray.
I'd recommend you to get both, I also did, as the same reason as you. But my first love was the multi spray. Its very practical for use because you can spray way more things. Heres a picture of my work with the hotchoc sprayer.
if you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime :)
krea swiss hotchoc sprayer work chocolate cake velvet.jpg

@Boris Sahic
Yes the site is down but heres the site I bought the chocolate sprayer: https://www.professional-equipment.com/
@Jeanna Lynch this would be interessting for you too if you want to get these sprayer guns

Reaction score
Well, you don't really need to spray faster with the Krea multiSPRAY. Yes the hotCHOC is heated (hence, working with chocolate you can work longer) but I also use my unheated sprayer to spray chocolate/coca butter mix onto frozen cakes for the velvety effect. Also works fine with the multiSPRAY. But I mostly use this gun to spray glaze onto cakes or egg-wash onto buns, croissants or butterfat onto breaded Schnitzel before putting them into the convection (nice & cross; not so soggy)

multiSPRAY spraying glaze.jpg

Reaction score
Hi Jeanna

yes I'm pretty lucky to got those guns (I also got the hotchoc sprayer) so the velvet effect was way easier to get . You need to spray faster when you use the multi spray.
I'd recommend you to get both, I also did, as the same reason as you. But my first love was the multi spray. Its very practical for use because you can spray way more things. Heres a picture of my work with the hotchoc sprayer.
if you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime :)
View attachment 1126

@Boris Sahic
Yes the site is down but heres the site I bought the chocolate sprayer: https://www.professional-equipment.com/
@Jeanna Lynch this would be interessting for you too if you want to get these sprayer guns

Thank you so much!! I've bought mine but from www.krea-europe.com , there was a promotion on their facebook-site so I took the chance and ordered a multispray with some spare parts :)) cant wait for it

by the way you're cake looks really delicious nice work :D

Last edited:

Ask a Question