Fun and Easy Baking with Fancy Shaped Pans

Reaction score
Fancy shaped baking pans.............

Not only do they make it easy to create shaped cakes, they make it fun and interesting as well.

Some shaped baking pans, as well as the companies who make them..............................

decorative-ring-pans-2.jpg

Reaction score
There's also lots of different kinds of small shaped pans too, that are good for making mini cakes, pies, cookies, chocolates, marzipan shapes, etc....

The come in metal, plastic, and rubber/silicone.
kaiser-kinder-animal-shape-baking-pan-set-nonstick-steel-4-piece~a~6890a_2~1500.1.jpg

Reaction score
There are also fun ones with a specific person in mind.

Like this "Pi Pie Pan". The pan is in the shape of the math symbol pi.
Perfect for math enthusiasts.

81e3MebAhWL._SX355_.jpg

Reaction score
Here's the NordicWare site..............I was having troubles with posting in the first post I made.

https://www.nordicware.com/

NordicWare also has their pans in gold and copper colors, to match your kitchen decor or other collectable bakeware.

91148_lemon_trio_loaf_pan_780x780.jpg

80537_square_bundt_pan_780x780.jpg

Reaction score
Normally I want my cake pans pure and basic. Untreated aluminum. Untreated metal. Nothing works like pure basic metal.

Then I see NordicWare pans and I lose my mind! I love their pans. Even if some of them hopelessly stick to batter like white on rice, I can't bring myself to get rid of them. I have one of the original mini Nordic bundt pans dating back almost 20 years. Since day one, nothing has ever come out of that pan intact. Still I've dragged that pan from one side of the country to the other. I guess NordicWare sticks to me like white on rice.

Reaction score
Normally I want my cake pans pure and basic. Untreated aluminum. Untreated metal. Nothing works like pure basic metal.

Then I see NordicWare pans and I lose my mind! I love their pans. Even if some of them hopelessly stick to batter like white on rice, I can't bring myself to get rid of them. I have one of the original mini Nordic bundt pans dating back almost 20 years. Since day one, nothing has ever come out of that pan intact. Still I've dragged that pan from one side of the country to the other. I guess NordicWare sticks to me like white on rice.

Muwahahahahaha!!! That made me laugh out loud! I've got a weakness for the pretty old fashioned mold pans - I think they were used for chilled gelatin salads - you see them in copper or metal. I've picked up a few at garage sales...still haven't used them...but I've got them. :oops:

Reaction score
Muwahahahahaha!!! That made me laugh out loud! I've got a weakness for the pretty old fashioned mold pans - I think they were used for chilled gelatin salads - you see them in copper or metal. I've picked up a few at garage sales...still haven't used them...but I've got them. :oops:

I totally get it :D

Ask a Question