Father's Day

Reaction score
Well, Father's Day is coming up and I'm not very inspired. LOL I can usually come up with cute cuppie decorating ideas for other holidays but am clueless for this one. Anyone have any ideas.

I can't really work with fondant (too hot in my house). And if anyone has ideas for mini cuppies as well I'd love to see. :)

Reaction score
I remember a great cake for a man that was frosted to look like a golf course. I don't know if your husband is into gold, but it didn't look too hard to do. You just need some for coloring and candies to look like golf balls and the flag.

Reaction score
I had these super cute ones pinned to my Pinterest board - I think either could be cute!
I want to make the lawnmower ones for my hubby because he's a bit of a home handyman in his spare time and always does the gardening and stuff - plus, they're just so adorable.

fe29a88bd3e5f0dd010c888b2511173d.jpg

Reaction score
Adorable!!! The lawnmower is so cute!!! And I kind like goldfish so those fish ones look yummy. LOL

Reaction score
I really like the lawmower cupcakes, but I think my husband would like the golf inspired cupcakes even more as he is an avid golfer. My husband will be away at a family golf event on Father's Day weekend, so I don't have to worry about going all out this year. His gift is getting to go to the 3 day event with no kids for 3 days :)

Reaction score
Oh that second golf one loooks cuper cute!!! LOL I used to work ata golf club but wasn't really baking back then. IF I was, I would've made that for them. They wouldve loved it!!!

Reaction score
The fishing cupcakes would be perfect for my dad. Unfortunately I can't be there to make them for him.

Reaction score
When I saw this post I began to miss my father. I cannot greet him anymore during this kind of special day to all our loving and great fathers in the world...How I wish he is still with us his family...I am sure he will like the cupcakes with a golf ball because he loves that kind of sport...

Ask a Question