Favorite baked dinner

Reaction score
I am a busy mom and I love to make dinners that can be baked in a casserole dish in the oven. I have about a dozen or so go to recipes that I use, but they are starting to get old. I am looking for things I could make now, freeze, and then bake when I need a quick go to dinner. Do any of you have any favorite recipes you would be willing to share with me?

Reaction score
I love baked chicken with a side dish of stuffing. It is easy to throw together and my family loves it. They like green bean casserole on the side. That is ideal since everything goes into the oven at the same temperature. It makes for an easy meal.

Reaction score
Since it's summer and the kids are still home i have to be finding creative ways to keep them at the dinner table the other day i tried a Macaroni and Cheese Ham Pie and it was totally delicious the kids clean their plates. The great thing about it is dinner was prepared in 30 -45 minutes.

Reaction score
Baked fish can be wonderful...there are a lot of good foil pack or "hobo" / camping style dinners that are tasty and super easy on the prep/clean up.

Reaction score
Baked ziti with a side of garlic bread is always a great meal. I love adding onion mushrooms and spinch to the ziti to make it more filling and help get in my 5 aday.

Ask a Question