Favorite Cookies with milk?

Reaction score
I know we all have experienced leaving those yummy cookies and milk for Santa. Every now and then I am sure we have all treated ourselves to a warm glass of milk and cookies too. My favorite kind of cookies to have with milk would have to be oreos they taste that much better when dunked in milk. So whether it be to treat yourself to a snack, or enjoy just because, what would be your favorite cookie to have with milk?

Reaction score
I agree with you 100%, oreo cookies are definitely my favourite cookies to have with milk. It's pretty cliche, but dunking them in the milk just makes it taste 10 times better. I've tried chocolate chip cookies with milk, and many other cookies, but it just doesn't taste the same like it does with oreo cookies. :p

Reaction score
Aren't ALL cookies good with milk? :) :) I also agree, oreos are AMAZING dipped in milk! You can never go wrong with oreos! I also love homemade chocolate chip cookies or M&M cookies dipped in milk!
When I was little, one of my favorite snack would be to dip vanilla wafers in milk. I would soak them in the milk for as long as I could without the cookie slipping out of my fingers, and then eat them! I haven't had that in years, but I'm sure it is just as delicous as I remember.

Reaction score
I don't really drink milk that much anymore but my favorite cookies used to be Teddy Grahams. I believe I picked up the habit from the commercial of having them go around the rim of the glass and "fall" in while holding onto them.

Reaction score
Oreos are my favorite cookies with milk. They are so yummy!!! They are the type of cookies that you can't have just one(I can't have just one of any cookies!!). I'm not even a big milk fan but I do love dunking oreos in it.

Reaction score
I can agree with the statement that all cookies are good with a glass of milk. I would have to say that a homemade cookie is the best; more specifically a homemade cookie fresh out of the oven. Big chunks of chocolate never hurt, I am also a fan of nuts in my cookies. Baking was always something in which I would watch my mom and Oma do; now I am all grown up and make cookies myself. I enjoy it, and homemade always beats store-bought.

Reaction score
Hmmm maybe feshly baked chocolate chip cookies that are still warm! That or Oreos!

Reaction score
Of course, it has to be Oreos! I always feel like a kid when I sneak a plate of Oreos and milk into my room! :) It's definitely worth all the calories. Another choice would have to be chocolate chip cookies. I like the Subway chocolate chip cookies because they are really chewy and sweet. So good!

Reaction score
First let me say I am not a big milk drinker , but there are some cookies that just scream for a glass of milk. Cookies liks Oreo's chocolae chip , oatmeal raisin , make me crave milk. Oreos and milk were my favorite combo until I tried Tim Tams and warm milk. They are so amazing together.

Reaction score
I don't know why I'm surprised that most of you answered Oreos. They do taste amazing when dipped in milk! But I have to say, my favorite cookies to have with milk are my homemade chewy choco chip cookies. Especially when the cookies are warm and the milk's cold! I'm kind of weird like that. Oh and I agree with NThomas, Tim Tams and warm milk is the best combination ever! I don't buy Tim Tams that often though, because it's pretty pricey here in where I live.

Reaction score
My favorite cookies to dip in milk are Oreos, which means I agree with most of you! :) I also like graham crackers.

Reaction score
I know we all have experienced leaving those yummy cookies and milk for Santa. Every now and then I am sure we have all treated ourselves to a warm glass of milk and cookies too. My favorite kind of cookies to have with milk would have to be oreos they taste that much better when dunked in milk. So whether it be to treat yourself to a snack, or enjoy just because, what would be your favorite cookie to have with milk?
I'm not a big milk and cookie person. I do eat them together on occasion, and when I do it's usually pirouttes (sp?). The long cylinder cookies with fillings. Most of the time though, I don't drink milk with them.

Reaction score
OREOS, of course! NOTHING compares to my oreo's and milk, not even a baked cookie by me. I'm an oreo and milk addict in which is NOT a good thing! This, right here, is one of my biggest flaws. If I can get over my oreo and milk addiction, I might could lose some weight.

Reaction score
Oreos! Though to be honest, when it comes to things like these, I like to get all the cookies we have at home and mix them all in one big class of milk (of course, only one of each different brand), and then mash them up with a spoon or a fork (cleanly, of course), and then have my own makeshift (and desperately made) cookie-milk-shake. I always do this when I watch something on television and it oddly tastes good.

I'm not sure if this is healthy on a regular basis, though, haha.

Reaction score
I would Have to say Oreo Hands down... They Absorb the milk very well :)

Reaction score
I am from Bulgaria and we have cookies called "Flavoury". They are created to be dipped in milk. They do taste amazing. My Sunday's rule is to have cookies with milk for breakfast, while watching cartoons. The child in me will always remain regardless of how old I am.
But I have to be honest, I am a huge fan of Oreo too.I also found a site that all Oreo fans have to visit: http://www.somethingswanky.com/100-oreo-desserts/

Reaction score
Just out of the oven warm and gooey chocolate chip bar cookies are my favorite with milk. There's something about the richness of the melted chocolate combined with the cold milk that I can't get enough of. Unlike other posters I don't dip my cookies in the milk, but alternate a bite of cookie with a sip of milk.

Ask a Question