Favorite dips!

Reaction score
With the kids home for the summer at times it's hard to come up with new and exciting meal ideas; my kids love bread a lot so i was thinking about preparing some garlic bread but then again i need a tasty dip to go alongside. I thought i would ask you'll what is you favorite homemade dip?

Reaction score
My favorite dip is buffalo chicken dip. It has some spice to it, but it still so good. I use it for parties because it is so easy to make. Plus every one loves it.

Reaction score
My favorite homemade dip is hummus, but that might not go well with garlic bread.

I like a nice crusty baguette with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, a dash of salt, a pinch of rosemary... done.

Reaction score
If you need something to go with garlic bread then I suggest Pizza Dip. Its a recipe I found on Pinterest and it is very good. I mix 2 blocks of cream cheese with Italian seasonings and garlic. Spread that in the bottom of a pie pan and then layer cheeses and pepperoni on top of it. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 until melty, bubbly, and gooey. I bring it to parties sometimes and its always all gone pretty quickly. Garlic bread goes great with it but I also like to eat it with crackers or even tortilla chips.

Reaction score
If you need something to go with garlic bread then I suggest Pizza Dip. Its a recipe I found on Pinterest and it is very good. I mix 2 blocks of cream cheese with Italian seasonings and garlic. Spread that in the bottom of a pie pan and then layer cheeses and pepperoni on top of it. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 until melty, bubbly, and gooey. I bring it to parties sometimes and its always all gone pretty quickly. Garlic bread goes great with it but I also like to eat it with crackers or even tortilla chips.

Wow sounds as if this dip is very yummy; i will definitely be trying this one out soon.

Reaction score
My favorite is taco dip. This is a layerd dip that is similar to to taco salad but bit lighter. You can dip just about anything in to it not just tortilla chips.

Reaction score
Spinach dip is not only healthy but it's easy to make. Fresh may be used but frozen, thawed, and drained works best for this recipe. One cup of spinach mixed with 1/2 cups sour cream and mayo, two tsp of minced onion, squeeze of lemon juice and a little black pepper mixed together is tasty!

Reaction score
Spinach dip is not only healthy but it's easy to make. Fresh may be used but frozen, thawed, and drained works best for this recipe. One cup of spinach mixed with 1/2 cups sour cream and mayo, two tsp of minced onion, squeeze of lemon juice and a little black pepper mixed together is tasty!

Actually i do like spinach a lot but unfortunately have never tried making a dip from it ; it is a definite must that i will be making use of this recipe.

Ask a Question