Favorite Gloomy Weather Baking

Reaction score
It's gloomy and chilly today. I'm feeling lazy but I really want to bake something to at least give the house a little warmth, lol. I have no idea what I want to make! What are your favorite gloomy weather baked goods? I'm honestly thinking of just making some potato soup and maybe baking some bread to go with it.

Reaction score
I like to bake sweets when it is gloomy outside. Brownies and cookies are great. Monkey bread is also fun and easy thing to bake . If you are looking for a somthing savory to warm you up for lunch a nice meat pie or homemade pizza is great .

Reaction score
I love monkey bread! It's just so much fun to make and eat, lol. My husband really loves it too. I leave the pizza making to my husband. He knows how to make excellent pizza. For some reason, mine never turn out as good. I have no idea why! What exactly goes into a meat pie? I've heard of them, but I've never tried them.

Reaction score
It's an old favorite, but you just have to go for some delicious chocolate chip cookies. I'm in the mood for some lovely filling soup now that you've mentioned it though. Might have to go and track some stuff down to make for dinner tonight!

Ask a Question