Favorite low fat desert?

Reaction score
With so many people wanting to get healthier it made me thinking that at the same time we all still want to indulge from time to time, not feeling deprived with a tasty desert. There are so many low calorie/fat deserts that are just as good as the more "sinful" stuff. What is your favorite low fat dessert recipe?

Reaction score
Berries with one or two of the following: a sprinkle of sugar, a drizzle of melted dark chocolate, or a dollop of whipped cream.

Reaction score
Banana ice cream! No, really, you can make ice cream using bananas and not much of the other ice cream ingredients. It's still super delicious and if I feel like indulging a little I can put on some chocolate or mix some peanut butter in. It tastes really good for being so simple.

Reaction score
Mine will be fruit fondue. I like kiwi, strawberries and bananas dip in melted chocolates. The fruits will provide the fibers and vitamins and the chocolate coating is just right to satisfy my appetite for sweet things. :)

Reaction score
Take a freckled banana, slice thinly. Dust with one heaping teaspoon of cocoa powder and a tiny drizzle of honey. Stir gently and enjoy. Honey is optional if you are a super dark chocolate fan, the banana might be sweet enough for you.
Alternatively, dust banana with carob powder, no honey needed.

Reaction score
Banana ice cream or lemon ice cream, basically made with water, sugar and lemon juiced. It'd be healthier probably if instead of using normal sugar i used something like Stevia (natural one, not the one from the store, because that one has additives and makes me crave sugar even more). But low fat... those two sure are :)

Reaction score
Honestly if I'm going low fat I just have fruit, greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey. Not the most "dessert-ish" dessert out there but it hits the spot for something sweet!

Reaction score
I do not eat sweet desserts that often. I considered eating fresh fruits like apple, kiwi, banana, strawberry and pineapple as my kind of low fat dessert that is healthy.

Ask a Question