Favorite Movie With Food in the Title?

Reaction score
Okay, we're doing a favorite movie with food as a theme already. How about favorite movie with food in the title, even if the movie doesn't deal specifically with food. Here's a couple I love:

Fried Green Tomatoes
Like Water for Chocolate
American Pie
How to Eat Fried Worms (Loved the Book)
Soylent Green (Okay, so that's pretty gross. Sorry)
A Clockwork Orange

Reaction score
Mine would have to be Ratatouille! It's a breath of fresh air and Pixar always produces the best movies. And does anyone remember Good Burger? It was a movie based on a skit in Nickelodeon's All That. The one starring Kenan and Kel. That was funny.

Reaction score
I love Ratatouille as well. I actually only saw it for the first time a few months ago and had not idea that Ratatouille was actually a real dish. I thought it was just a clever title because of the main character. Cute story with a great message. Good Burger was fun too. My kids are of an age that the original show was big when they were Nick watchers.

Reaction score
The only movie with food in the title that I can remember you guys have already mentioned. I remember one movie not mentioned though. I liked the movie Chocolat. It was one of my favorite Johnny Depp movies and I watch it all the time. All the chocolate dishes she made in that movie looked so good. I never knew you could make so mamy different things with chocolate until I saw that movie.

Reaction score
Mine would have to be Ratatouille! It's a breath of fresh air and Pixar always produces the best movies. And does anyone remember Good Burger? It was a movie based on a skit in Nickelodeon's All That. The one starring Kenan and Kel. That was funny.

I also love this movie. It's very refreshing and really amazing how a rat named Remy can actually cook better than me. :)
I also love Chocolat. I enjoy the movie and I admit I crave for chocolate while watching it.

Reaction score
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. I thought it was such a cute movie with a good lesson also (just be yourself). I am really looking forward to the second one coming out soon. My kids also love this movie, I think I have seen it about a million times but I do enjoy watching it.

Reaction score
I liked that movie as well. I was a little bit surprised when I heard they were making a sequel. I can't wait to see it because the first was good and I liked it. I hope the second one is just as funny.

Reaction score
Hmmm... you guys took all the good ones!
How about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

Reaction score
Fried Green Tomatoes would have to be my favorite :) but some movies with food in the name are:
Salt (2010)
Milk (2008)
Bananas (1971)
that all sounds like a recipe, ha ha
Pineapple Express
The Grapes of Wrath
Children of the Corn
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs

Reaction score
Hmmm... you guys took all the good ones!
How about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
I liked Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory better. Gene Wilder did a better job than Johnny Depp. I like Depp, but this role was just not good for him. I think they should not have remade this movie.

Reaction score
Ratatouille was definitely a great Disney movie; even though Remy is a rat, he is absolutely adorable. My favourite food title movies would be:

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Tim Burton's)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
James and the Giant Peach

You all basically said that ones that I watched. :p

Reaction score
I liked both the movie and the book Like Water for Chocolate. If you wanted to be really crass and have teenage humor, you could add American Pie to the lineup. I thought American Pie was funny in a gross, rude way.

Reaction score
I haven't seen any movies that have food in the title but the movie that I really like is called Julie and Julia its a fantastic movie all about food. I hope that counts.

Reaction score
I would have to say, that Fried Green Tomatoes is one, and the other is Chocolat.

I loved both of them.

Reaction score
Okay, we're doing a favorite movie with food as a theme already. How about favorite movie with food in the title, even if the movie doesn't deal specifically with food. Here's a couple I love:

Fried Green Tomatoes
Like Water for Chocolate
American Pie
How to Eat Fried Worms (Loved the Book)
Soylent Green (Okay, so that's pretty gross. Sorry)
A Clockwork Orange
I also love fried green tomatoes!! It is a classic!!!

Reaction score
Charlie and the chocolate factory is one of my all time favorite movies!! I first saw it in elementary school and instantly fell in love with the movie. It was so cool and I had wanted to go to the chocolate factory!!

Reaction score
I liked A Clockwork Orange, even though the only actual reference to oranges in the book /movie is to compare man to a clockwork orange oozing around the bearded lips of God. It's about free will and whether stopping crime with conditioning and mind control is ethical, since the criminals can't choose to be good or bad.

Reaction score
Soul Food is a really good movie and I loved the food they cooked for sunday dinner in this movie.

Ask a Question