Favorite nuts

Reaction score
What are your favorite nuts to add to your baked items? I personally love to use pecans and almonds. Walnuts seem to be one of the most popular, but I am not fond of them.

Reaction score
My favorite nuts that I want to add in my baking goodies is cashew nuts and almonds. I really like the taste of these nuts.

Reaction score
Cashews are great snacking nuts and I never think about adding them to baked dishes either. They often find their way into my Asian cooking, but not in baking. I wonder how crunchy they stay after they have been baked as some nuts lose some of their crunch.

Reaction score
I love pretty much all nuts. Macadamia are probably my least favorite. I love baked goods with almonds (one of my absolute favorites), walnuts, and pecans. As far as food overall, I relish meals that contain almonds, cashews, pecans, and peanuts.

Reaction score
Pecans without a doubt would be number one for me. It just makes me think of pecan pie, which is one of my favorite desserts! Plus they're great mixed in with a lot of cakes, or even as a garnish!

Reaction score
I looooooooooooove macadamia, those in my opinion are the best nuts ever, but they cost and arm and a leg and 100 grams of it equals to almost 1,000 freaking calories! I liked to get mine from the local market... assorted nuts :) 6 euro or so for 150 grams? I don't remember! But boy were they good! I also love pecans and cashews, as well as brazilian nuts :)

Reaction score
What are your favorite nuts to add to your baked items? I personally love to use pecans and almonds. Walnuts seem to be one of the most popular, but I am not fond of them.

Well I am still new to the baking game and I really have not added any nuts to my baking so far. I do like the sound of pecans but they are going to be so expensive. I bought some almonds and they are sitting in the cupboard for months now. I think it's time to take them out before I lose them to bugs or my husband.

Ask a Question