Favorite online resource for baking recipes?

Reaction score
What are your favorite websites to get baking recipes from? I could use some suggestions, as a beginner baker I would prefer detailed recipes. Some of the recipes I have found just assume you know too much and it is hard to follow along.

Reaction score
I like myrecipe, Food Network (has recipes I've seen on the show) and Canadian Living. It is especially useful when they have videos showing how the recipe is done. That way, if any of the instructions are confusing, you can see what it is they are talking about. Websites that have low calorie, gluten free or diabetic recipes rate high with me. It gives me ideas for baking when I'm feeding friends with these diet restrictions.

Reaction score
In the UK BBC Good Food is a pretty good resource - there are lots of recipes and often many reviews which is handy (it's always nice to know what real people think about them and get tips for improvement).

Reaction score
I find a lot of recipes at allrecipies.com. I usually just type in quick and easy to find what I'm looking for, and have found some amazing recipes, that everyone loves.

Reaction score
Allrecipes is also my go to website. I love the fact that most users of that site leave lots of helpful comments even tweaking the recipes to make it better so I often go there, read the recipes, look at the comments and try it out.

Reaction score
I use allrecipes.com as well. There's so much content there and, since family members who now own their own cafe use that site, it's a plus for me regarding the quality. Many years ago I loved getting my Taste of Home magazines in the mail. Even though I no longer subscribe I like to search for recipes on tasteofhome.com. I have many favorite recipes that are from those folks. I also use kraftrecipes.com. Those recipes are often use ready made products, though, so if you're a strictly from-scratch baker that site might not interest you as much.

Reaction score
I often look for baking recipes from Joyofbaking .Her instructions were clear and she did videos on her recipes. That was the first website that I encounter when I first learn to bake. Then the rest will be Martha Stewart, Laura Vitale, Hilah Cooking and Weelicious.

Sometimes I also use Allrecipe.com. I like it when they give ratings to the recipes and I always try out the ones with high ratings and they turn out perfectly for me.:)

Ask a Question