Favorite Pizza Toppings

Reaction score
What is your favorite pizza toppings?

My favorite follows the supreme pizza in a way that it has a little bit of everything. I love to have chicken, green peppers, onions, and of course bacon on mine.

What about you guys?

Reaction score
Vegetables are my favorite pizza toppings. If I make a pizza at home, I usually put olives, mushrooms and bell peppers on it. I also put a crazy amount of cheese on it. I love cheese!

Reaction score
I enjoy making pizza at home. My favorite toppings are pepperoni, onions and mozzarella cheese. A pepperoni pizza taste very delicious. I like to add sausage and red tomatoes too. I eat vegetable pizza occasionally. . My favorite toppings on a vegetable pizza are bell peppers, onions and mushrooms.

Reaction score
What is your favorite pizza toppings?

My favorite follows the supreme pizza in a way that it has a little bit of everything. I love to have chicken, green peppers, onions, and of course bacon on mine.

What about you guys?

I like almost any kind of pizza topping. My favorites are vegetables. Peppers, onions, and broccoli top my list. Excuse the pun.
I'm also a fan of mushrooms, pepperoni and sausage. About the only pizza toppings I don't like are anchovies and pineapples.

Reaction score
I always put every topping I can think of on a pizza and say that you can pick off what you don't want, then this way everyone is happy. I love a lot of cheese and different kinds of peppers and onions. I am more for the vegetables on my pizza than meat but I do have to always have extra cheese and usually a couple of different kinds like cheddar and mozzarella.

Reaction score
If I am eating pizza there are just four things that I really like to have on it. Those four things are pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and of course bacon.

However, I will eat a Philly Cheesesteak pizza if I can get it, yummy!

Reaction score
Recently I've starting spreading pesto on the dough as a pizza base instead of tomato puree - you don't need much because it is a strong flavour. I made some pizzas the other day which were pesto, pancetta, toasted pine nuts, artichoke hearts, and mozzarella, and we had them with a rocket salad drizzled with balsamic vinegar. It was a great combo and I'd really recommend it!

Reaction score
I absolutely love pizza toppings! I like just about everything on my pizza except anchovies.
I think bacon is a great topping because it has such a great flavor. I also love to add a lot of vegetables to my pizza. Green peppers, black olives, onions and mushrooms are all great veggies to include on a pizza!
Becky, I think pesto is a great idea! I will have to try that sometime! Thank you for sharing!

Reaction score
I love sausage and pepperoni! It's my favorite combination. Though if I am making a homemade one, then I'll put everything possible on them. Italian Sausage, Smoke sausage, lots of cheese!, chicken, etc!

Reaction score
I love any veggie you can put on top of a pizza, tomato, mushrooms, artichokes, anything really. The more veggies the better!

Reaction score
I love the veggies for my pizza toppings. Green peppers, onions, and mushrooms are my top favorite. I really do not miss the meat when I have all the veggies and a little extra chees on my pizza.

Reaction score
Love, cheese, banana peppers, pepperoni, black olives, green peppers. Double cheese is GREAT !!! I like pizza a variety of ways but a lot of cheese is what makes the pizza good.

Reaction score
If I was having my own pizza, it would be extra pineapple and cheese. I just love how pineapple tastes when it is cooked. I'm not a fan of pork so I'd prefer my pizza to not be the traditional Hawaiian; however, I don't usually get my way and have to eat a Hawaiian. I suppose I could pick off the ham but what's the point, the juices are there.

Reaction score
I'm a vegetarian, so "meat - lovers" pizza is obviously not one of my options :) I can understand not always getting my first choice when sharing a pizza, or being left picking unwanted stuff off, but luckily every pizza place I've ever ordered from will customize your pie how you want (mushroom on the whole thing, pepperoni on only half) so everyone is happy. Depending on how I'm feeling I enjoy a ton of other toppings besides meat. Peppers + onions is always a go-to, or if I want a touch of sweet I get pineapple on my pizza. I also like eggplant, olives, and I discovered certain pizza places will offer ricotta cheese as a topping, which is really good, kind of like a lasagna pizza!

Reaction score
Pizza topped with red onions, mushrooms and sausage is one of my favorites. I can name one specific favorite because , it all depends on the mood I am in and what I am craving.

Reaction score
Bacon, Spinach, Chicken Caesar, Meatball, Sesame Seed crust, Sausage, Broccoli, and Pepperoni. I don't have them on the pizza at the same time , I have to be in the mood, but heck I love pizza so much plain cheese is fine with me.

Reaction score
I like all the meats, bacon, pepperoni, meatball, sausage, etc. I usually order pizza with all the meats. If I make pizza at home, I add any leftover odds and ends of meat that I have, even leftover hamburger or meatloaf.

Reaction score
I'm a really big fan of ham and pineapple if we're ordering pizza in. However for homemade you can't beat a thin vegetable pizza with everything on it!

Reaction score
My favorite pizza toppings have to be pepperoni, Italian sausage, mozzarella, tomato sauce, crumbled meatballs and garlic. When I'm feeling adventurous, I like to customize my pizza by adding onions, black olives and capsicum. I'm not really into vegetables so that's already a big leap for me. I also love adding a generous amount of hot sauce to get more of a thrill out of eating something normal. Speaking of pizza, now I'm craving for some!

Ask a Question