Favorite Recipe Websites?

Reaction score
I love looking online for new recipes as opposed to hunting through magazines and cookbooks. My favorite sites right now are Food Network, Country Living, and All Recipes. How about you?

Reaction score
I love Allrecipes! I'm a brand ambassador for their site. It's really nice because I get to interact with different sponsors each month.

I also love Taste of Home, Food Network and a lot of different blogs that I stumble across on Pinterest.

Reaction score
Taste of Home is also a good one! I like All Recipes because you can enter an ingredient that you have and it will give you recipes with that ingredient in it. I sometimes buy an ingredient just because it looks good and then do not know what to do with it.

Reaction score
It depends on the type of food I want to cook. For example, I have really been into Indian cuisine lately and I have enjoyed a website called: Jeyashiri's Kitchen.

Reaction score
Foodnetwork here too! I love Ree Drummond - Pioneer Woman. I also "liked" a Facebook page. I believe it is called CrockPotGirl. I like that I can get to the recipes on my iPad. I found a recipe on there for a chuck roast that I make all the time and it is SO tender and yummy!!! :)

Reaction score
I have to agree about Allrecipes, it's one of my very favorites...other than that, there are several blogs that I randomly find recipes on while browsing,(I love Ree Drummond too!) and even on Twitter too!

Reaction score
Oooh, I also love Ree Drummond! Her little family is so sweet, and I love the fact that they live on a ranch. Some of her recipes look amazing, but I haven't tried any other than the mashed potatoes...and they were WAY to decadent. I get that that's the point, but...wow...

Reaction score
Plainchicken is my favorite recipe site because the blogger makes comfort food out of ingredients that are easy to find, and her recipes aren't overly complicated.
Her recipes are kind of decadent and have a lot of cheese.

Reaction score
There are so many that I vist it is difficult to choose just one. Food gwakers has got to be on my top ten. I love that you can book mark recipes in you own account on the site. Their vivid photographs are what make this web site great.

Reaction score
Does anyone borrow cookbooks from the library? I have wanted to do this before just to have something I can thumb through, but I get grossed out at the thought of the cooking stains and crumbles that the books may contain.

Ask a Question