Favorite thing to bake?

Reaction score
Pretty straightforward question, what is your favorite thing to bake? Is it something you've been making for a long time, or something you just recently discovered?

Reaction score
I really enjoy making brownies. They are super easy to make and there are so many choices of toppings. I recently learned how to make ganache and it is now my personal favorite topping.

Reaction score
What a good question, jessi :)!!! It's also a super easy one to answer... I LOVE baking pies! Pies is definitely my favorite to bake in the entire world. Yup, pies are so fun to assemble!!! I have a lot fun mixing the ingredients for the filling... and the taste of the crust! I enjoy making my own crust too!!!

Reaction score
I really enjoy making brownies. They are super easy to make and there are so many choices of toppings. I recently learned how to make ganache and it is now my personal favorite topping.

OMG!!! I love ganche!!! I hope you share your ganache recipe with us one of these days!!!!! I love that stuff, I could eat it alone without anything else, hehehe! Always interested to check different recipes :)

Reaction score
And one that produces some awesome, delicious sounding answers as I was hoping ;). Hehe. I love brownies too! I don't know how to make ganache yet but what a tasty combination :). And pies, yes, I'm much more into pies than cakes these days. Yummy :).

Reaction score
Hehehe, indeed it does ;) What's your favorite pie? To be honest the only cake I ever want to eat is a carrot one! Those are just amazing!

Reaction score
I don't mind cakes but I'm not crazy about them, unless it's cheesecake, but does that really count? ;) Hmm...my absolute favorite would probably be razzleberry/triple berry. Just the right amount of sweetness but a lot of flavor. What about you?

Reaction score
Oh my, I also like cheesecake!!! I like mine plain, since I'm not very daring, but I'd love to try something new! I kinda prefer cheese pies, I once tried one, don't remember how is named... maybe you know? Well, the bottom was like a cheese cake, the top was like a pecan pie! It was just perfect! Haven't had the chance to try it ever since :(

Reaction score
Cornbread muffins. I used Jiffy or Marie Callendar mix and one pat of butter per cup. After adding milk and eggs or water, I would pour the mixture over the butter. Once it settled, I'd add a 1x1 cheese square. Cheddar is my favorite but it also works with pepper jack cheese. Not for the calorie-conscious but SO good!

Reaction score
I love baking in general so anything is fine, but my favorite right now would probably have to be these lemon brownie recipe that I found on Pinterest. It's literally as if a lemon bar and a brownie came together and had a baby. It's SO good :)

Reaction score
I think if i narrow it down my favorite thing to bake would have to be banana bread and i just can't leave out potato pudding..these are bake products that i would devour everyday so i don't mind baking them at all.

Reaction score
I like to bake cookies because they come together quickly and I only have to deal with one dirty bowl. I never get tired of cookies and there are a lot of different ways to make them.

Reaction score
Oh Trellum, so sad when that happens! I'm not sure what I would call that but I can look into it a little- it sounds fantastic! I've had all kinds of cheesecakes- I was really pleasantly surprised how good a tropical one I had was- had some mango and passionfruit taste to it :). So many great options.

Reaction score
I am going to say chocolate cake. I thought I might have mentioned this before. I recently did a carrot cake that went down well so I am thinking that I might be soon switching it up. I am the kind of person once I find something is working I " kill it" by repeating and repeating until I am tired of it.

Ask a Question