favourite fall fruit

Reaction score
... or veggie but that spoils the alliteration. So many great "bakeables" are in season this time of year. What is your favourite?

Personally, I love pumpkin, it has such a distinct taste. Apples are also great, but pumpkin is my fall favourite pick.

Reaction score
When it comes to the fruit I actually use the most for my own baking, apples win hands down, simply because I have apple trees but don't grow cooking pumpkins. But I LOVE all the pumpkin flavors that are out there...pumpkin muffins, pumpkin coffee, Dunkin' Donuts has a pumpkin flavored cream cheese that's like eating pumpkin pie filling.

Reaction score
For me apples is my favorite. I love to use apples in desserts as well as the main course and side dishes too. I have always loved apple pie and apple strudel. I also enjoy apple cakes and breads too. Pumpkin is a close second for me but the apples win. I think that both the apple and pumpkin are so versatile and can be used in so many different and delicious ways!

Reaction score
... or veggie but that spoils the alliteration. So many great "bakeables" are in season this time of year. What is your favourite?

Personally, I love pumpkin, it has such a distinct taste. Apples are also great, but pumpkin is my fall favourite pick.

Haha, I'm a fan of alliteration as well ;)

I'd have to say for me it's acorn squash..mm.
Love baking it in the oven with some butter and brown sugar, buttering and toasting the seeds later...

Reaction score
I would have to say mine is pumpkin. I know it's cliche, but I love pumpkin flavoring! I also love pumpkin seeds, and pumpkin pie as well. Plus, all of the new bakery items get put out like pumpkin cookies! My other one would probably be apples for pies and crisps, but I don't think I'd pick them to just eat alone, I usually prefer apples to be baked.

Reaction score
I love pumpkin. I think this is most people's favorite. There are just so many things you can do with it. I love making pumpkin pie, pumpkin flavored coffee, and even baking the pumpkin seeds for a healthy snack. So I would absolutely say that pumpkin is my favorite.

Reaction score
Apples!! I make so many things with apples, and I eat them raw too! Apple picking season is my very favorite.
I made an apple kuchen the other day. I plan to make apple muffins and apple sauce. Heaven!

Ask a Question