Favourite Flavour

Reaction score
What is everyone's favourite flavour for baked good?

Personally, I love lemon and pumpkin. Those are my two go-to flavours. For something sweeter, maple is my choice. I dont think you can go wrong with those.

Your turn now. .

Reaction score
My favorite flavors are pumpkin and lemon. I also love chocolate of course, but milk chocolate gives me bad migraines so I use white chocolate instead. Peanut butter is another favorite of mine too. I just recently ate a piece of a pumpkin roll and it was heavenly. I would love to learn to make one of those one day.

Reaction score
I love dark chocolate! Nothing better than that! Or anything with a hint of mint(I wasn't meaning that to rhyme, i can't think of another way of putting).

Reaction score
I would have to say all of the above!!! :) I like chocolate, mint, pumpkin and lemon. Just not all together!!! LOL Oh, and caramel too! Can't get enough of that flavor!!!
KMZ - that is too bad that milk chocolate gives you migraines!!! But, at least you know and can avoid it!
Rubymusic - I thought it was funny that you rhymed!!! Even without meaning too!
Sarah - do you do those two flavors together? Or are they just your favs? If you do, I'd love to know what you make to combine them! ;-)

Reaction score
I would have to say ginger. Gingerbread, gingersnaps, etc. Delicious.

Beyond that, backed goods that include molasses is always a delight. :)

Reaction score
I love chocolate and I also like pumpkin. I had forgotten all about gingerbread until I saw "nahum" post. So I have to add that to my list too. I think it would be safe to say, there aren't too many flavors I don't like!!

Reaction score
Chocolate, peanutbutter, mint and caramel are my favorites. Of course I like to try them all when I can. I am also a big fan of orange and lemon. Maple is also good. Oh now I am very hungry!

Reaction score
My sophisticated taste is almond...and rasberry. Anything, cookies, cakes, loafs with those two. For my everyday sweet tooth..anything chocolate...dark or milk will do. Also just remembered, walnuts and banana muffins or loafs...yum. If I keep typing, I will say I have many favorites.

Reaction score
I love vanilla. This is probably my favorite flavoring of all time. There are so many things you can do with it, from cooking even to mixing drinks. My husband has an old family recipe where they mix different kinds of vanilla flavoring into boxed brownie mix and it is absolutely delishous!

Reaction score
I like pumpkin, mint, gingerbread and cherry flavors. I also enjoy the birthday cake flavored products that are in stores, like birthday cake flavored ice cream.

Reaction score
I'm not picky. I like just about all flavors! My go-to flavor when I bake is usually chocolate or vanilla because those are my family favorites. I do like to bake with pumpkin or cherry as well. It's so hard to choose just one because there or so many options and varities.
I usually shy away from orange and lemon flavors, only because my husband doesn't care for them. I will occassionally work with those flavors in the summer for family gatherings or get-togethers.

Reaction score
I love chocolate!!! And I mean...I REALLY love chocolate!!! Chocolate cakes, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate candy, chocolate milk, chocolate cookies, etc. My strong second is peanut butter. I love peanut butter cookies, peanut butter candy, peanut butter sandwiches..you get the picture!!!

Reaction score
If I had to pick one, probably lemon! It just gives so much flavor and has such an intense but...clean... taste? I don't know how to describe it! It can make the heaviest of desserts feel light.

Reaction score
Some of my favorite flavors to bake with are mint and lemon. These two add a really refreshing taste to all baked goods. They can also be combined other flavors to create different twist on traditional baked goods.

Reaction score
Pumpkin and dark chocolate are my go-to's...between the two of them I get the range I want of sweet but not cloyingly so. Great ones for this time of year, especially :).

Ask a Question