Favourite Food Television Show?

Reaction score
I'm sure that we all watch TV and I'm sure we all know that there are various food shows on. What are your favourites? I have a few favourites and they are as following:
  • Master Chef
  • Hell's Kitchen
  • Rachael Ray
  • Come Dine with me Canada
These are the regulars that I tend to watch, but if i see a cooking show (such as the Chew) I will indeed sit down and watch.

Reaction score
I like:

Hells Kitchen
Chopped
Iron Chef America
The Chew
Worst Cooks

These are the shows I like to watch the most.

Reaction score
The shows that I like to watch are, cup cake wars, diners drive-ins, and dives, and sweet Genius. Of all of these I think diners, drive-ins and dives is my favorite because not only does it give you the recipes for the food but because they cover so many different restaurants in so man different states it gives you the opportunity to go eat at the places close to you if you wanted to.

Reaction score
I always wanted to watch cupcake wars, but it was never on the channels that I have. I never had the time to just sit down and watch it on my computer either. I recall there being a show where the chefs made cakes and decorated them outrageously wonderful, does anyone remember what the show was called? I remember drooling over their baking and decorating skills.

Reaction score
My favourite shows are:
Masterchef
Hells kitchen
Come dine with me UK
I was watching Masterchef Austraila which is a bit different from the UK version and it was really good.

Reaction score
I also watch the show Man vs Food. I like watching him eat all those different kinds of food I wouldn't be able to eat. It surprises me that he can eat some of the foods he eats on that show.

Reaction score
I love Man vs. Food, it's awesome seeing all those delicious foods. I also love Chowdown Countdown, Cupcake Wars, and Challenge. On Challenge, I love how they make those 6ft cakes and then have the task of getting them to the judging table.

Reaction score
I love watching Rachel Ray. She is very inspirational! I also really enjoy watching Man vs. Food, Cake Boss, Hells Kitchen, and Cupcake Wars. I like watching different cooking shows because they are always so fun! They always have creative ideas that I then want to try in my own kitchen. I love to try new things and get creative.

Reaction score
I love the Food Network Channel. I watch Rachel Ray, Diner's Drive-ins and Dives, Cupcake Wars. I watch these everyday all day. I still can't cook but I'm working on it.

Reaction score
I like watching Hell's Kitchen, Nigella Lawson and I don't know if Ainsley Harriott is still around but he was fun to watch, occasionally I like watching Jamie Oliver, interesting chap that one.

Ask a Question