Find Any Good Holiday Baking Clearance Items?

Reaction score
So the holidays are over. Did you find any good clearance sales on baking items?
I found some 50 cent boxes of pumpkin pie bar mix , some 50 cent caramel apple cake mix and a bunch of maple bacon frosting for 25 cents each. I'm not baking right now because I'm apartment hunting, but the baking stuff I found has long expiration dates. Did you guys find anything good?

Reaction score
I found a couple of new cookie cutters for like 25 cents each. I needed some new ones, so it was a good find on my part. I still have left over ingredients so I didn't buy any clearance food.

Reaction score
The holiday themed cupcake liners and the silicone spatulas and oven mitts with holiday designs are super cheap right now, but I'm trying to find a new place to live and don't need to accumulate stuff that I'll have to move.

Reaction score
Heck yeah! Everything was 90% off at Wal-mart. Cookie cutters, cupcake liners, oven mitts, aprons, icing and cake mixes, as well as bowls. I could have spent a lot more, but I don't have a lot of room to store Christmas items that won't be used for next eleven months. I would if I had a big house. People don't like to think this far ahead, even if they have the room, as they are just ready for Christmas to be done!

Reaction score
Heck yeah! Everything was 90% off at Wal-mart. Cookie cutters, cupcake liners, oven mitts, aprons, icing and cake mixes, as well as bowls. I could have spent a lot more, but I don't have a lot of room to store Christmas items that won't be used for next eleven months. I would if I had a big house. People don't like to think this far ahead, even if they have the room, as they are just ready for Christmas to be done!
I know, right? I had to exercise restraint and walk away from the holiday clearance stuff because I don't have room to store a bunch of stuff. At some point I'd like to start getting ready for Christmas way in advance so that it doesn't sneak up on me like it usually does. I hate last minute shopping.

Reaction score
I found a bunch of Valentine's Day Funfetti cake mix on clearance for 50 cents each. I might make some pink cupcakes for my daughter's birthday.
Nobody needs to know that it's Valentine's Day cake mix.
A lot of candy is marked down to 90% off.

Reaction score
Ooh wow, I never find cake mixes on sale for that low of a price, where do you shop at?

Reaction score
Ooh wow, I never find cake mixes on sale for that low of a price, where do you shop at?
I shop at Walmart. I've found cake mixes as low as 25 cents on clearance after holidays, especially Halloween, Valentine's Day and Christmas.

Reaction score
The other day there were some cookie cutters on clearance, because they were Christmas themed. At Walmart :p Yup, they still had them around, I guess not many people felt like baking Christmas cookies this year...

Ask a Question