First Baking Experience?

Discussion in 'Baking with Children' started by Mayvin, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Mayvin

ReadmeByAmy Well-Known Member

My first baking experienced is when I was in high school and I am alone in the house. I tried it that way because I do not want my mother to interfere with my interest to learn by myself alone. I remembered the first I had tried is Chocolate Crinkles. It is just easy to bake but that first time is a flopped. It does not rise or crack the way it should be. Then I realized that my measurement for the baking powder is wrong and I did not preheat the oven very well before baking it. Then after that I made a second try up to fourth try I think until I perfect it already.

ReadmeByAmy, Apr 15, 2015
    1. Advertisements

2. Mayvin

Trellum Well-Known Member

I was no child when I baked my first batch or cookies (or at least I tried). I was probably 16 years old, I had found a cookie recipe I thought sounded good. I was wrong, they turned hard and not good at all, they were like mini hard breads, lol. Sad thing is I followed the instructions, but the cookies weren't any good. Never tried a recipe from that site again.

Trellum, May 9, 2015
    1. Advertisements

3. Mayvin

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahahaha, glad to read I wasn't the only one eating the batter :p I know it is so dangerous to eat something with raw egg in it, but I just couldn't help myself, I specially loved cookie batter ;) It was a real treat even more than the finished cookies.

Trellum, May 9, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question