Flourless Chocolate Cake.

Reaction score
I've been wanting to make a flourless chcolate cake recently. What is the easiest/most simple recipe you know of?

Reaction score
I didn't know that you could make a chocolate cake without flour! I might give it go and then l can compare it with the flour chocolate cake:)

Reaction score
Is this a gluten free/reduced gluten concept? I think my wife has some gluten sensitivities and I'm looking around for less expensive gluten-free alternatives.

Reaction score
I didn't know that you could make a chocolate cake without flour! I might give it go and then l can compare it with the flour chocolate cake:)

I also ignored this fact when I first found a flourless cake recipe in a magazine when I was 14-15 years old and my passion for baking began to develop.

I used to try every cake recipe and if my memory serves me good, this was tasty, but my cake sunk in the middle :(

My mother said it was due to the lack of flour but I never knew because I lost the recipe and I'm still trying to it or at least that is similar. Becky's recipe link sounds tasty, but not similar to what I remember though.

Ask a Question