Flourless Cookies

Reaction score
I have recently tried a couple of recipes for flourless Cookies that I found on a gluten free website and I have to say that I am hooked. I most recently tried a flourless peanut butter cookie that includes 1 egg, 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of sugar, and a teaspoon of vanilla. You make the dough and then roll them into 1 inch balls flattening them on the cookie sheet before baking them at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. They melt in your mouth. Have any of you tried flourless cookies?

Reaction score
I've tried them. Depending on what they are, I like some, I don't like others.

But anything made with peanutbutter HAS to be yummie!!

Reaction score
I've had plenty of flourless cakes before, but never flourless cookies I don't think - but if the cakes are anything to go by, I'm sure flourless cookies can be totally delicious too!

Reaction score
Yes. Theyre great sometimes., flourless cookies are nothing new. When you replace the flour in a cookie, you are getting real close to making candy. This raises a question though, what is a cookie? If a snickers bar a flourless cookie? The almonds in a snickers bar is used in place of butter to provide fat, similar to your use of peanut butter

Reaction score
The cookies I made practically melted in my mouth and we're so yummy. I will never make a regular peanut butter cookie again.

Reaction score
The cookies I made practically melted in my mouth and we're so yummy. I will never make a regular peanut butter cookie again.

Now that is a good endorsement for them! I need to give them a try - we are having some friends over for the 4th of July so that might be a good time to make them! Especially since if they're too good I will probably end up eating them all myself - at least with guests I will be able to share the yumminess around!

Ask a Question