Flourless peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

Reaction score
I love making these delicious cookies because they are super soft and chewy. I love that there is no flour or butter involved. No, flour or butter involved, and that means I can eat more cookies. Sometimes, I will have these with a cold glass of milk. My boyfriend likes to crumble a few cookies on top of his ice cream sundae!

To make these delicious cookies, you will need the following ingredients: baking soda, oats, dark brown sugar, vanilla, eggs, extract, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. I love that the ingredient in this recipe is so simple! Yum! :p

Reaction score
Things like this are good for people who are gluten free or who just want to use less flour in their life. :)
I've had a similar recipes and it's very good.
I thought it was weird until I tried it.

Reaction score
I came across with this recipe by this same forum suggesting me in the bottom of another thread come here for another flourless recipe.

I have been searching for years a flourless cake recipe from a magazine that eventually was lost with the pass of the time.

This cookies recipe does not only sound tasty, but it's really easy to prepare indeed.

However I want to make a remark on VioletxSkye's comment.

Yes, recipes like these are good for people who are under a gluten-free diet, or those wanting to use less flour in their life, but personally I like to have flourless, eggless and butterless recipes for a very different reason: sometimes you don't have either flour, eggs or butter at home nor a way to get it (in example late at night) and you still want to bake.

Such -less recipes are great for emergency case ;)

Reaction score
Here is the recipe I use for these cookies:

Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients
1 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
Parchment paper
Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together peanut butter and next 4
ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended. Stir in chocolate
morsels.
2. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment
paper-lined baking sheets.
3. Bake at 350° for 12 to 14 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned.
Cool on baking sheets on a wire rack 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack,
and let cool 15 minutes.

Reaction score
I've never been a fan of oatmeal cookies, but with this recipe I really think that I would like eating these. The fact that there's no butter too also makes it a lot more healthy to eat.

Reaction score
Great recipe TwinkleBell! I've been gluten-free for awhile now and I think this flourless cookie recipe songs great. I've been cutting down a lot on the flour because of many reasons. Every now and then, I use Coconut Flour or Banana Flour because it's much healthier than the regular flour. But, I still try to avoid using too much flour anyway.

This flourless cookie recipe songs like the perfect recipe that I would definitely give it a try. I'm going to give this cookie recipe a try this weekend for sure.
clear.png
clear.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great recipe, I just copied it so that I could try it. I am looking to make more gluten free baked goods, because I sometimes prefer them to the traditional kind.

Ask a Question