Flower Theme Birthday with cute Cake

Reaction score
Okay, so now I'm onto something else. I'm thinking instead of a butterfly cake, I might go with something like this Flower Cake.

I could then make some balloon flowers to go with it. Oh, here's another version, complete with balloon making video. So cute. It looks pretty simple after watching that. I need one of those balloon inflater thingies though. Silly me, I've been blowing up balloons all this time!

Reaction score
That is a very nice cake, it looks so easy I think I could try that as well (decoration has never been my thing) , it looks even easier than the butterfly cake! Thanks for the video, I never thought making balloon flowers was so easy, who knows I might use this idea for my niece's birthday. She loves all girly stuff :)

Reaction score
No problem. It all looks nice and easy to me as well. Just the way I like it, haha. For as easy as it is, it will still be super cute. I'm excited about it.

Reaction score
Perfect for the party of a 5 year old, if you ask me ;) I'll definitelly try it once my niece turns 5, so easy ;) This caterpillar one looks interesting too:

coolest-caterpillar-birthday-cake-21597683.jpg

Ask a Question