Food Network Channel

Reaction score
What's your favorite show(s) on the Food network channel? I love Chopped and Cupcake Wars! I always get hungry when I watch this channel!

Reaction score
I haven't watched Food Network in a while but I always liked Alton's Brown's show Good Eats and Iron Chef. I have watched Semi Homemade Cooking but just to laugh because there are a lot of internet memes about Sandra Lee and her crazy eyes.

Reaction score
I haven't watched Food Network in a while but I always liked Alton's Brown's show Good Eats and Iron Chef. I have watched Semi Homemade Cooking but just to laugh because there are a lot of internet memes about Sandra Lee and her crazy eyes.

I loved Good Eats, back when I had Food Network on my TV. I also used to watch Rachael Ray's Thirty Minute Meals, that was a good one, and the Iron Chef shows and anything with a competition. I never really was into anything semi-homemade because I like making healthy things from scratch. Bobby Flay did some interesting stuff on the grill and that show where the person had to set up meals very quickly done to a "Mission: Impossible" style theme was good too. I forgot what that one was called, since it's been so long.
Anything with a competition always captured my interest. I liked seeing the creative ways people make foods and I took notes in my head for variations of recipes I could easily make myself. I love taking a favorite dish and jazzing it up.

Reaction score
I used to love the food network and watch it all the time. Now days I rarely tune in, the network is just not what it used to be. I hate the lack of diversity in both show host add foods. The US is a melting pot of people from all over the world when I watch the food network I just don't see that.

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I have watched the Food Network channel. My absolute favorite was Emeril. His live show was better than anything that was on network TV. I was so sad when it was canceled.

I also enjoyed Rachel Ray, the Neely's and Sara something. She was a short blond chef. I learned a lot of the basics from her.

Reaction score
Idont watch Food Network as much as I used to as things have changed. I really enjoy watching Iron Chef and the Pioneer Woman. Those are my favorite shows to tune in to.

Reaction score
I love Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, have for a long time! It makes me want to go on a long road trip! My new favorite is Cupcake Wars though!

Reaction score
Chopped, cupcake wars, Footnetwork Star, Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives, - That might be it! LOL! I too used to love Alton Brown's Good Eats. I also love Pioneer Woman and I do love Sandra Lee's semi homemade and her budget one - can't think of the name.
I don't like Barefoot Contessa - she just have zero TV presence!!! I used to like Rachael Ray but got tired of it and I don't like her new show.
Sigh! They always seem to get rid of the good ones! ;-)

Ask a Question