Best food processor brands and why people love them

Reaction score
I was just curious which brands of food processors people use and why or why not you like them. I've been using the one from "Ninja" and I have to say I really love it! It can chop through anything and I find it to be so handy!

Reaction score
I have a Braun and it has never done me wrong. lol. Seriously I have had this food processor for eighteen years and I have never had a problem with it. It blends all of my smoothies, hummus, vegetables, etc. beautifully.

Reaction score
I had a Black and Decker and it was working fine for several years until I moved. It must have gotten dropped or something because now it doesn't work.

I replaced that with a Hamilton Beach. I am really pleased with it. I bought it from Amazon and the price was right!

If you're going to use a processor for heavier stuff, like dough, I would recommend spending more money and make sure you are buying one with a powerful motor.

Reaction score
I currently have an Oster that my husband has lost the mixing blade on!!! It works great and is a good speed for what I need it to do. I don't mix dough in mine but use it for simplier stuff. I just cannot believe that hubby lost the darn blade!! :eek:

Reaction score
I bet you can order a replacement blade for it! Check online at the Oster site, and you can even check Ebay too. I bet you find another one in no time!

Reaction score
I was just curious which brands of food processors people use and why or why not you like them. I've been using the one from "Ninja" and I have to say I really love it! It can chop through anything and I find it to be so handy!

I have a Nija too I do love it for a few job that I use my food processor for, but there ar other job that it just will not do like shredding and grating. It is a hady tool but it won't replace your food processor.

Ask a Question