Compact Food Processor and Mixer Combo by Kenwood

Reaction score
I've never had a mixer, but I've been thinking about getting one recently. One of my main concerns is space, though. I already have a food processor that I use all the time, so I've been thinking about replacing it with something that is both a food processor and mixer to save space.

This one caught my eye:

http://www.kenwoodworld.com/en-int/products/kitchen-machines/multi-one/multione-khh326wh-0w20010001

I can get it locally for about £120 which doesn't seem to bad. Kenwood is meant to be a good brand for mixers too.

The advantage would be that it takes up less space than having a separate food processor and mixer, but the downside is that the processor capacity is a lot smaller than my current one. It also comes with a liquidiser which would be handy.

Anyone here have any experience with anything like this? Or experience with Kenwood mixers in general?

Reaction score
I never even knew Kenwood made kitchen gear until a few months ago when I was "window shopping" online for small kitchen appliances.

Which is strange, because Kenwood is a brand name for high rated speaker systems for audiophiles here in the states.

All I can say is, be sure to research this product, read as many ratings and feedback as you possibly can find, make sure the warranty covers the entire machine and parts and is good for at least two years. Also make sure the replaceable parts are in your price range, in case you ever need to replace any of the parts on it. If they offer an extended warranty for pretty cheap, then you might also see about getting that.

Also, before you buy.........look online to see if the place you are buying it from has any coupons or special deals on it. You can also search Kenwood or get on the company site to see if there are any special deals, discounts, or rebates from the manufacturer.

If you get this, let me know how it handles!!!;):):D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice :)

I saw one in a shop yesterday - until then I'd only seen it online. It did look good, very well made etc, but the mixer bowl and the processor were small. The food processor bowl was only 1.2l - doesn't say that anywhere in the marketing materials (either on the Kenwood site or elsewhere).

So I'm not sure... I don't want to get it for the sake of saving space and then find I need extra equipment which takes up more space. I'll think on it ;)

Ask a Question