Frozen Anyone?

Reaction score
So, I know that Disney has this huge fandom with the movie Frozen. Surely some of you have heard of it, or even watched it. I love the songs and the storyline, not your typical Disney movie ending in my opinion. I went with my younger brother and cousin and all 3 of us cried buckets! Highly recommended if you haven't watched it yet and what do you think if you have?

frozen-2013.jpg

Reaction score
I really want to see it! I was really disappointed with Brave, so I'm hoping that it's better than that. The animation looks incredible - the snow seems so lifelike!

Reaction score
I haven't seen it but my 8 year old son did. They actually had a school trip to the cinema for all 2nd graders. They watched the movie, had a drink and popcorn, and once they got back to the school they had Domino's pizza. When I was in elementary school, we never had trips like that!!

Reaction score
I haven't seen it but my 8 year old son did. They actually had a school trip to the cinema for all 2nd graders. They watched the movie, had a drink and popcorn, and once they got back to the school they had Domino's pizza. When I was in elementary school, we never had trips like that!!
Yeah I wish we had trips like that too. That would have been soo nice. Kids these days sure are lucky.

Reaction score
Personally, I haven't seen it. However, my two nieces, ages 4 and 7 saw the movie Frozen and absoultely loved it! They have talked and talked and talked about this movie! They have even been singing some of the songs that were in the movie! They bought t-shirts that have the main character on them.
I would kind of like to see it, especially since they have talked so much about it. It sounds like a cute movie.

N

noahkma

OH MY GOD. I just watched Frozen. I laughed and I cried. The characters and the songs were so memorable. I still can't get some of the songs out of my head and when I'm by myself I catch myself humming all the songs. Frozen is probably, in my opinion, one of my favorite new movies.

Reaction score
I enjoyed it. I really like Elsa's song "Let it Go". It's definitely a bit different from Disney's typical animated films- including a bit of child abuse in the essence that their parents basically had Elsa locked up in her room and told her she couldn't be herself and almost shamed her for who she was. How they poked fun of marrying someone you just met.

Reaction score
I watched it recently too - I thought it was brilliant! :D Like everyone else I seem to have had the songs buzzing around my head ever since!

Disney really doesn't like parents eh?!

Reaction score

Wow, that's an amazing school trip! When we had a trip to the movies, our school didn't have enough funds I guess, so we had to purchase our own popcorn and drinks while we were there at the movies. :( Domino's pizza as well? That is so unfair! :p I bet the other kids that hadn't gone on the trip with them were pretty jealous after hearing all of this.

Reaction score
I watched it recently too - I thought it was brilliant! :D Like everyone else I seem to have had the songs buzzing around my head ever since!

Disney really doesn't like parents eh?!

I still have the songs buzzing in my head all the time as well. I actually have "Let it Go" as my ringtone and "Do You Want To Build a Snowman" as my alarm, they're just so catchy! :p Now that you mention it, there are so many classic Disney movies that are missing parents or the parents die. Off the top of my head:

Cinderella
The Little Mermaid
Snow White
Tarzan
The Lion King

The list is ongoing!

Reaction score
I have watched frozen about a thousand times with my 6 yr old. I really did enjoy the movie, even though the ending was kinda bold. Not my a good ending for me either.

Reaction score
I liked the movie! I watched it with y younger sister and nephew. It was a different kind of Disney Princess movie. It wasn't the typical love story, which was good! I also liked the song, Let it go. I think everyone is LSS-ing over that right now!

Reaction score
I loved it. I saw it with my daughter who loved it even more than I did. I really liked that they made the princess bold and more heroic than any other Disney Princess ever. I would recommend this movie to anyone. It is a must see.

Reaction score
I thought that movie was so adorable...and I don't have kids! I like movies like that. We have about a dozen animated movies in our cabinet, like Ice Age and Ratatouille!

Reaction score
Frozen? Squeee! That movie is awesome! Though, Elsa seems a little overrated. She's nice in the beginning and end, but what about the middle? Her behavior was not cool! I prefer Rapunzel other than Elsa actually! Elsa is so.... =/

Reaction score
I watched it last year, I think. I love everything about Scandinavia, so I really liked this :) Its been a while a move surpasses my expectations though, but this movie was ok. I bet I'd think this movie was truly amazing if I had watched it as a kid though, when you are a kid this kind of things are way more amazing.

Ask a Question