Fudgy Funfetti Brownies (white chocolate)!

Reaction score
I'm a big lover of brownies, specially the fudgy kind :) But lately I have been feeling like trying something new... well guess what I found?! White chocolate brownies! They look delicious! I'll definitely give them a try in the future.

5f2569e0669bd3a9f538286f0f0d166c.jpg

http://backforseconds.com/funfetti-white-chocolate-brownies-2/#_a5y_p=2868078

Reaction score
Well, thank you! =D I found them thanks to your friend ''Pinterest''. I'm guessing you are also a big fan, it's so easy to tell ;)

Reaction score
Well I adore white chocolate, and I also adore brownies -- so the idea of both of them together sounds fabulous! Also I love how nice and colorful they are, the sprinkles add such a cute touch I think!

Reaction score
I'm glad you liked it, do you think you'd ever give this recipe a try or not? I honestly think I will one day, I think this is perfect fr the kids in the house, the funfetti is such a nice and colorful touch :)

Reaction score
I'm glad you liked it, do you think you'd ever give this recipe a try or not? I honestly think I will one day, I think this is perfect fr the kids in the house, the funfetti is such a nice and colorful touch :)

I think I'd give them a try for sure. Maybe if I was having a party or something, or baking them for a treat for a friend...I feel like they're too pretty for me just to have at home!

Reaction score
@cupcakechef If you have them at home all for yourself I swear I won't tell on you ;) But you are right, they look a little bit too festive for us just to bake them just because :p I guess I'll bake them next Christmas ;) Show my MIL how is done :p

Ask a Question