Funfetti cupcakes

Reaction score
I found a box of green Christmas cake mix and will be making some festive cupcakes tonight. It will be something new to try for our holiday treats.

Reaction score
Wishing you success with your festive cupcakes...i bet it would be superb if you add a red topping to these cupcakes....I don't see them getting much better than this...i just love the rich colors of Christmas.

Reaction score
I think those Christmas cake mixes are really cute and the Funfetti frosting actually tastes pretty good for store bought frosting. Good luck with your Christmas cake.

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of funfetti cakes. I don't like the sprinkles in the cakes (actually I'm not a huge fan of sprinkles to begin with) plus I think it's like...way overblown? I'm a very vanilla type of cake person -- literally and figuratively!

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of funfetti cakes. I don't like the sprinkles in the cakes (actually I'm not a huge fan of sprinkles to begin with) plus I think it's like...way overblown? I'm a very vanilla type of cake person -- literally and figuratively!
It's a matter of personal taste. They discontinued a mass produced frosting that had rainbow chips in it, and now people are paying $20 for that frosting on eBay. To each his own. I can't imagine liking rainbow chips that much.

Reaction score
I hope your festive funfetti cupcakes turned out wonderfully, they sound great :). Unfortunately we spent the holidays (and still are at the moment) in the hospital so no holiday baking took place yet, but we'll do some once we get home, I'm sure.

Reaction score
The cupcakes turned out incredibly moist and were delicious to eat. I ended up eating 2 in one sitting because they were that good. We still have quite a few left as I ended up getting 24 cupcakes out of the box and it looks as though I am going to have to freeze them so they don't go bad. We will be eating Christmas cupcakes all the way into the spring!

Reaction score
I have made a few funfetti cakes. Taste wise I think they are pretty good. Since I can't eat that stuff anymore it's been a long time since I've had any. They certainly are festive. I think they are great for kids especially, but adults often like the same kind of cute decorative goodies around Christmas and New Years as well.

Reaction score
I like them, I have nothing against them. I actually think funfetti is great if you are out of ideas on how to decorate your cupcakes. It's very helpful to have some at home just in case.

Ask a Question