Getting Kitchen Gadgets and Tools Organized

Reaction score
One main problem I found myself facing was being crazy about buying almost any kitchen gadget and tools available on the market that can serve to improve my cooking and baking skills, besides facilitating the hard work involved to prepare certain recipes that require either a large number of ingredients, o a series of steps hat a kitchen device can help to speed up.

Eventually I have gathered so many items and appliances that there is not enough space over the kitchen countertop to place them all on it.

Of course, I have privileged those kitchen appliances that I use on a daily or frequent basis, but still having everything in order and still at hand is being hard.

I would like to know how you get all this stuff organized without having to dig into the kitchen cabinets for them.

Any idea or suggestion for this?

Reaction score
If you've got an open layout kitchen, perhaps consider adding a kitchen island in the center of it. Not only will it give you more counter space, it will also give you extra storage shelves beneath it to stow away all those extra appliances. Some of the appliances that I very rarely use I will either give them away or store them outside of my kitchen, in a closet in the hallway. Also consider pairing down your appliance collection by replacing them with appliances that serve multiple purposes.

Reaction score
I just sell my unused kitchen appliances on Craigslist. In the summer ,when I'm not using my big oven much, I sometimes stash items in there.
For the small appliances that I have stored in upper kitchen cabinets, I have a small stepladder that folds up so I can reach things I have put away in high places.

Ask a Question