Gevalia Free Coffee Offer

Reaction score
Gevalia is giving away free samples of their Single Serve Cup or Loose Coffee. You can visit the see.walmart.com website for this. You have to fill out and decorate an ecard from Gevalia. Then fill out your name and address information. They will also send you a coupon for $1.50 off their coffee. Hope that you can enjoy this with one of your baked goods!

Reaction score
I have tried Gevalia Coffee before, but it was many years ago, when they used to have the promotion and would give away a free coffee maker just for trying the coffee. The coffee was wonderful, but even back then, the cost was a lot of money, and they started charging your bank account every month, and sending you coffee. I had a hard time stopping them from sending me coffee, and charging me for it. Hopefully, they are not still doing that, but it is always good to read the fine print before you sign up for something.

Reaction score
Gevalia is giving away free samples of their Single Serve Cup or Loose Coffee. You can visit the see.walmart.com website for this. You have to fill out and decorate an ecard from Gevalia. Then fill out your name and address information. They will also send you a coupon for $1.50 off their coffee. Hope that you can enjoy this with one of your baked goods!
Thanks for shaing that one ! I love Gevalia coffee. We had it a few years back even before it was sold in the stores and fell in love with it. It has a really rich flavor and tastes like those super expensive brands! ;)
I am a couponer so I'm going to give you a trick I use. :) I wait for it to go buy one get one free at the grocery store and then I also use a coupon on both packages!!! It brings the price down to like $2.50 a package!! I love it !!!

Thanks again !!
Danyel :)

Reaction score
I tried the Gevalia for the keurig coffee maker. I must say I was quite impressed! As a coffee lover I can be quite picky , but I must say that is is good quailty brew.

Reaction score
I like Gevalia, but I'm glad they sell it in stores now because I hated when you had to sign up for a monthly shipment and be billed every month automatically.

Ask a Question