Girl Scout Cheesecake Time

Reaction score
I recently read about the new girl scout craze, but much before that I had found this recipe! Funny, up until now I hadn't found a girl scout themed recipe... up until now, of course ;)

samoacc3.jpg

http://www.culinaryconcoctionsbypeabody.com/2007/03/07/girl-scout-cheesecake-time/

Reaction score
Looks really rich. That seems to be the common issue I have with recipes for something inspired by a different sweet. They all seem to be over the top when your do that. It might be worth a try though. I like the flavors involved.

Reaction score
I love girl scout cookies and I always look forward to the time of year that the cookies are out. It would be nice to make something like this when the cookies aren't available, to still get my girl scout cookie taste fix!

Reaction score
Wow that does look delicious and rich. I do like all of the ingredients, and I'm sure I'd be happy to eat it. It'd be nice for a special occasion or infrequent treat, otherwise I'd probably end up in the ER ;).

Reaction score
Hahaha, why in the ER? Are you diabetic? D: I hope not! But so far none of the recipes you have shared truly suggest you might be diabetic. I've several friends who are, so I don't have so much freedom to prepare or bake what I want when I invite them,

Ask a Question